2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

big spoiler?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 05:22 PM
slickguy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

those 370Zs are pretty sweet. and they have a good spoiler since selling points are all about wings.lol

Old 08-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Tman52
Professional

Yea I guess, I'm trying to sell my neon to a kid who just crashed his. I'm hoping to get 7k. haha

Old 08-09-2009, 05:47 PM
slickguy

once you sell it what are you goin to get?

Old 08-09-2009, 05:53 PM
showsxt
Record Breaker

well In my op its all in being different and not like everyones neon like mine is . Being different is not ricey everyone has there own taste. Me I love to have a pvo in black to be different and get rid of the srt wing that is not different seeing everyone in there grandma has one on there neon.

Old 08-09-2009, 05:53 PM
one_disturbed_person
Rookie

Originally Posted by slickguy
then again...maybe i dont want mine to look like a rice patty..
ACTUALLY..
Since it is Dodge and it is an AMERICAN manufacturer, it isn't even close to rice. It is wheat. So if you are going to be a hater, atleast do it right.

Old 08-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Tman52
Professional

Originally Posted by one_disturbed_person
ACTUALLY..
Since it is Dodge and it is an AMERICAN manufacturer, it isn't even close to rice. It is wheat. So if you are going to be a hater, atleast do it right.
The thing is though, that the hondas started the rice thing, and the honda rice has for the most part died out and there are now clean good looking hondas rolling around. Now when you take a Dodge Neon, and follow the footsteps of Honda "Ricers" of 5 years ago, this makes you a wannabe ricer.

Old 08-09-2009, 06:10 PM
showsxt
Record Breaker

Wow calling someone a ricer is so childish and also so 5yrs ago . Its his ride he can do what he wants. I just hate the word ricer or ricey.

Old 08-09-2009, 06:15 PM
one_disturbed_person
Rookie

Originally Posted by Tman52
The thing is though, that the hondas started the rice thing, and the honda rice has for the most part died out and there are now clean good looking hondas rolling around. Now when you take a Dodge Neon, and follow the footsteps of Honda "Ricers" of 5 years ago, this makes you a wannabe ricer.
Actually I am not a wannabe ricer. I put the wing on my car because I like it and that is all that matters. My car is unique and there is not another Neon like it. I want to keep it that way. My car represents me. Everyone knows me because of my car being so unique. And besides, I doubt you have people pay you to get their picture taken with your car. Heck, some of my friends pay me to drive the car. How many of your friends do that?

Old 08-09-2009, 06:43 PM
one_disturbed_person
Rookie

Also, thats like saying if you modify a car to be a street car that you are a ricer. Way before the whole Honda Civic/Accord modifying thing happened for better performance there were plenty of people modifying vehicles, not just Honda. So technically if I am a ricer, then all the people modifying cars in the past are ricers and all of the people on here that mod their cars are ricers. That being said, stop being childish. If you are just gonna bash people because they like something different, then go elsewhere. As for me, I think I will keep my wing because i like it. It compliments the car.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:29 PM
Tman52
Professional

Alright.

Quick Reply: big spoiler?