2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Picked up another neon...

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 12:28 AM
showsxt
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Neons are fun to do whatever the crap you feel like doing again everyone has there own way of modding . Seeing Im old fashion I was raised if you dont have anything nice to say than shut up and move on. FLame red where did you get the wing and is it from a supra . I had a supra wing on my crazy 1st gen neon that looked like yours.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:40 AM
Captansavaho
Captain

that 1gen neon in the pic better be a joke....if not i feel bad for you...and showsxt dont try and defend that...any person with sense is gonna say thats a joke..flamered can u stop trolling the thread thanks

Old 09-28-2009, 01:09 AM
fLaMeRED01
Rookie

Originally Posted by Captansavaho
that 1gen neon in the pic better be a joke....if not i feel bad for you...and showsxt dont try and defend that...any person with sense is gonna say thats a joke..flamered can u stop trolling the thread thanks
trolling!? It's my thread... you may need to brush up on your interwebz jargon cuz u suxor at it.

You disrespect my car and tell me you feel bad for me then you call me the troll? lollerskates @ you

Old 09-28-2009, 01:19 AM
Captansavaho
Captain

you can troll your own thread....lulz! and this is my last post i dont wanna keep this thread going...and you disrespected ur own car by putting that crap on it...

Old 09-28-2009, 11:44 AM
showsxt
Record Breaker

I feel sorry for all you haters. Im never disrespectful to any ride just because I dont like something doesnt mean I have to be so childish like most of you have been. Im actually nice and dont say anything. Guess Im a gal and guys are noted for being rude.

Old 09-28-2009, 04:26 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

it is just opinons from everyone that has looked at "his" car... and some have more of a "to the point" kind of responce than others.

Old 09-28-2009, 05:22 PM
fLaMeRED01
Rookie

Originally Posted by dtjackten
it is just opinons from everyone that has looked at "his" car... and some have more of a "to the point" kind of responce than others.

dj, i thought "to the point" post were not welcome here at DF? Maybe something has changed recently.

Remember that guy that was pretty "to the point" and was banned? He was probably one of the more knowledgable on this site... up there with you and a few others.

Old 09-28-2009, 07:12 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

Do you mean the guy who posted this? Oh zing.

Old 09-28-2009, 07:38 PM
fLaMeRED01
Rookie

Originally Posted by LowSlowNeon
Do you mean the guy who posted this? Oh zing.
You can't be banned if you posted "that".

"this or that? this or that? engine, engine number 9"

Old 09-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Moparmatt440
Veteran

The thing is if your gonna post stuff like that you should expect to get both good and bad, yea I was taught to say nice things but hey when it looks like that, and who would shoot their own car just for holes, plus being in the back shotting its a good thing it didnt go and shoot the gas tank, then no more car. Im sorry, it looks like you bought everything in JCwhitneys catalog you can stick on a car, its one thing if its functional, unlike the ic thats just bolted on the front, who does that? really? Im sorry but that vid you posted what do you or your car have in common with a 10sec honda, that one looked good, unlike the ones you see on a fail blog. All Im saying is dont get butt hurt when people dog your ride, if someone says they dont like something on my ride I couldnt careless, but thats just me, course I wouldnt do anything like what you did.

Quick Reply: Picked up another neon...