2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Headlight Assembly

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 01:21 PM
kingttx
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Headlight Assembly

I'm a bit lost trying to find a new set of headlight assemblies for my '04 Neon SXT. I don't want HID or projectors, just something that looks and fits like the originals.

From http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/200..._assembly.html

I looked through this listing and found a set at $50 and change per side but there's not much by way of description. Some of the other brands have a leveling system and some without.

Is this another case of "you get what you pay for" where I should bite the bullet and pay for the more expensive set?

Old 06-17-2010, 01:36 PM
NeonOn19s
Captain

Have you looked at TYC headlights. That is what i have on my car (the racoon "R/T" style) I will have to say that the TYC will fit the best if you don't want to go with the OEM style. They asloo come with a DOT approved card. I've ha mine for 4 years now, and love them, I just currently did a retro on them, but never less they were the best out there. Much better than your Ebay styles. DEPO also makes a stock style headlight too.

Old 06-17-2010, 02:50 PM
kingttx
Default More expensive but worth it?

I checked them out, $120 per side versus $50 or $90 per side. However, the TYC models state no rewiring necessary, a good thing for my skill set.

Hate to say it but it looks like I need to bite the bullet to be safe.

Old 06-17-2010, 10:02 PM
darthroush
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

If you buy a the correct replacement headlight, you shouldn't ever have to rewire anything. You just twist the connector in.

Quick Reply: Headlight Assembly