2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Rims Question

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 09:52 PM
Captansavaho
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go with 16's or 15's! i had a neon with 17's they look great slammed..but i had very little tire i ran a 215/45/17 never bent a rim and slow off the line times by ALOT... but on my 93 gs-r integra i just put 15" gsr blades and i love the ride and doesnt effect the performance

Old 01-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Pablodragon
All Star

EUROTUNERZ?... have I talked to you on here before?

yer from Canton, MI?... I'm from Westland... I sometimes get over that way... have gotten rims and 2 sets of tires from the Discount Tire on Ford Rd.

I have a red 04 SE with a wing and a black hood, black 5 spoke rims with silver lip

Old 01-05-2011, 12:57 AM
eurotunerz

hey pablodragon yeah mate i live in Canton, MI and yeah man i was looking at belle tire actually they got better deals on their wheels the one on ann arbor road and sheldon in plymouth. Where you at exactly in westland? and i think i have seen you on ford road come on now the busiest street in michigan lol

Old 01-05-2011, 12:23 PM
Pablodragon
All Star

I am over by North Bros. Ford (the only Ford dealer on Ford Rd.) and Crestwood Dodge

What I did when I got my rims and tires, was I went to the store and they wanted about 900 bucks for the whole deal, for the ones I wanted... then I went to discounttiredirect.com and priced the same setup at around 600 to 700 dollars... with free shipping!
printed it out and went back to Discount Tire store and showed them, and they matched the price. They even threw in free replacement certs on all 4 tires because they couldn't match the free shipping

There is actually a website called DetroitNeonOwners.org but it is pretty dead most of the time... seems like most of the peeps on that site are from like N/E suburbs... they do a Fall Tour going up N/E tho with a bunch of Neons to check out the Fall colors...

any places you frequent around Canton?

Old 01-05-2011, 12:46 PM
showsxt
Record Breaker

I have 16s on my sxt and love them but 17s are also a great choice 15s are to stock like for my taste.

Old 01-06-2011, 10:00 PM
eurotunerz

pablo i usually am around ikea area most of the time and downtown plymouth hey do you have tint on your car? i wanna do mine but idk where to get a good price i checked eclipse on plymouth road

Quick Reply: Rims Question