2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

dodge logo style letters

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 07:43 PM
earlyre
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dodge logo style letters

this is kind of an odd request, but anyone know of anyplace i can get lettering to match the DODGE on the trunk of my '05 SXT?

No, i don't want to replace a letter that had come off, if that was the case, i'd just finish the debadging mother nature had started for me.

What i want is a Y that would match up to it.
so that my car says DODGEY
(been watching WAY too much top gear lately, and when they painted the y on the grille of Hammond's truck in the US special, something just snapped in my brain that i must have a DODGEY Neon)

any help would be appreciated.

Old 03-19-2011, 10:31 PM
Pablodragon
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a good question.... sorry, don't have an exact answer for you, but maybe this might get ya thinkin some...

I'm kinda the same way... I'm not a de-badging type of guy, but I like to modify stock stuff...

for example, I searched thu the junk yards, which were full of many 1st gen Neons, but not many 2nd gens... sngged the old 1st gen style NEON emblem and replaced the 2nd gen emblem on my 04... just to get a rise out of neon people, cuz they would be the only ones who knew!

This is as close as I could come re-doing the SXT logo on the wifee's Gand Caravan... rearranged the letters, cut off a leg on the stock "X" and found another X off some car at the junkyard...

Quick Reply: dodge logo style letters