2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

do i have a chance?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 04:36 PM
RB26DETT300ZXgirl
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: do i have a chance?

its going to take you a few weeks to figure out how to use your camera??

Old 07-28-2005, 04:48 PM
AirWolf
Default RE: do i have a chance?

No it will take a few weeks to take the right pics I m pretty picky about my rides.

Old 07-28-2005, 05:56 PM
casper
Legend
Default RE: well let me ask this then

ORIGINAL: hokiefan104

any tips for shifting in an auto? should i start out with it in first?
Don't, that is one of the worst things to do to an ATX

Old 07-28-2005, 11:30 PM
nippondrifterae111
Professional

I bet my car is louder and faster than most civic and integras, i'll smoke them without even powershifting or double clutching, but i'll bust out the tricks if need be HEHE...Buapha haha!!! I will pwn peoples v tech power!!! I got my own v tech in my neon!!!

Old 07-29-2005, 03:41 AM
casper
Legend

I have run a few integras. The only one I lost to had a turbo. The one I ran last week was the almighty v-tec with intake, header, full exhuast, and a cam. It was an ATX, but I took him by about a car length on a mile run.

Old 07-30-2005, 04:16 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: nippondrifterae111

I bet my car is louder and faster than most civic and integras, i'll smoke them without even powershifting or double clutching, but i'll bust out the tricks if need be HEHE...Buapha haha!!! I will pwn peoples v tech power!!! I got my own v tech in my neon!!!
You watched too much fast and furious. Double clutching my ***. Why the hell would you do that? You probably don't even know what it means to "double clutch".

Old 07-30-2005, 05:07 PM
casper
Legend

ORIGINAL: LowSlowNeon

You watched too much fast and furious. Double clutching my ***. Why the hell would you do that? You probably don't even know what it means to "double clutch".
LOL, I missed that. The way I win races is just not to use the clutch at all, you just grind um, shifts much faster, lol. Hey if you can't find um, grind um!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-30-2005, 07:39 PM
lblackneon
Champion

ORIGINAL: casper

LOL, I missed that. The way I win races is just not to use the clutch at all, you just grind um, shifts much faster, lol. Hey if you can't find um, grind um!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know your car is taking a beating[X(].

Oh; I saw that post about the loudness of the car. That's not intimidating at all. Some Hondas are louder than Vipers. I don't care how loud a car is.

Old 07-30-2005, 09:02 PM
casper
Legend

ORIGINAL: lblackneon

ORIGINAL: casper

I know your car is taking a beating[X(].

Oh; I saw that post about the loudness of the car. That's not intimidating at all. Some Hondas are louder than Vipers. I don't care how loud a car is.
It was a joke, I know how to drive, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-31-2005, 04:41 PM
highrevr/tflea
Champion

I still think your all crazy if you think a mostly stock neon can take a GSR integra or type R... But i guess most of you never raced em... and he might be sandbagging about the 1.8 but it might be true. until you see an ls emblem or gs emblem its okay. If you see type r or GSR then be weary...

Quick Reply: do i have a chance?