2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

04 Dodge Neon won't start

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2016, 05:47 PM
jderider2
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 Dodge Neon won't start

So I just got done replacing all 4 motor mounts on my 04 dodge neon which took forever cuz I had to jack the engine up very high to remove a mounting plate that was bolted to the Timing compartment of the engine. I'm hoping that either I forgot to plug something back in to the engine or my worst fear is that I ripped a harness apart when I had to jack the engine up. I originally had some wires dangling from the front bumper cover that I needed to repair but just didn't want to do it in the middle of winter. So now I've noticed some wires dangling in front but I don't know if they were like that before I started my repair or if they are a result of my repair. One of them is a three conductor harness where the 3 separate conductors are molded together as one harness which makes me think that they go to the same component but I can't find the other end of the harness. The colors of the conductors are yellow, green, and brown. I've been looking at some wiring diagrams in my repair manual to find something that uses all three colored wires but my diagrams aren't really specific to the 04 neon. If I can figure out what these wires go to and reattach them, at least then I can rule them out of my dilemna and keep on searching for the solution. If anybody out there has any advice, I'll gladly take it

Quick Reply: 04 Dodge Neon won't start