2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

New 2001 Neon

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2006 | 02:13 PM
uakellie
Default New 2001 Neon

Hi Everyone, I am new here, and I have looked through the old posts, but I still need advice. Dec. 16 my Grand Prix was stolen, and the guy wrecked it, so I bought a 2001 Neon, I wanted something smaller, and better on gas. I love this car, but its so different from my Grand Prix, It doesnt have power anything, and is in my opinion, is kind of plain. So this is where I need help, I need some things that I can do to my car to make it more exciting, and I am a college student, so I do not have a lot of money to spend. And if you can also add where I can get the stuff to do it, that would be great! THANKS!

Old 01-07-2006 | 06:58 PM
highrevr/tflea
Champion
Old 01-07-2006 | 09:15 PM
joejunior253
Rookie
Default RE: New 2001 Neon

dude that whole eracing.com doesnt have much for neons. no performance parts anyways. it has a few body kits and tail lights but nothign for performance. am i just not looking in the right spot. been on moderperformance and howellautomotive before and they are easy to navigate through.

Old 01-07-2006 | 10:12 PM
Gary Howell
Professional

ORIGINAL: uakellie

Hi Everyone, I am new here, and I have looked through the old posts, but I still need advice. Dec. 16 my Grand Prix was stolen, and the guy wrecked it, so I bought a 2001 Neon, I wanted something smaller, and better on gas. I love this car, but its so different from my Grand Prix, It doesnt have power anything, and is in my opinion, is kind of plain. So this is where I need help, I need some things that I can do to my car to make it more exciting, and I am a college student, so I do not have a lot of money to spend. And if you can also add where I can get the stuff to do it, that would be great! THANKS!
If you don't have alot of money, then we are the best choice. http://www.howellautomotive.com We will direct you into the parts that work. We will not be the cheapest, or the most expensive, but we will be the most cost effective. Check us out, if you have any questions please call our tech line.

Old 01-08-2006 | 12:11 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper

You can also check out this thread...

How do I make my 2nd Gen Neon faster?

Quick Reply: New 2001 Neon