2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

selling a turbo..any1 wanna buy it?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 12:59 PM
reduceallpain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default selling a turbo..any1 wanna buy it?

its a garret t3 USED turbocharger used for the neon 2.0L SOHC.. comes with everything needed to run.. besides the intake piping which you would have to custom make because the battery has to be relocated to the trunk... i did not buy a turbo kit.. i spent $550 on a rebuilt turbo guaranteed to work so my uncle and i made all of the pieces besides the intake piping but the oil seal in the turbo was bad... i didn't want to get it rebuilt again so i just bought a used one for $330.....same exact turbo.. a few minors things would have to be made.. good pieces from the the first turbo would have to be used.. the center section from the first turbo would have to be put into the 2nd... and the o2 censor.. thats it... i got everything you need.. turbo, manifold, wastegate, water and oil lines... there are still good parts from the first turbo including the wastegate... comes with a blowoff valve and two $90 bends for the intake...... If you want pics just let me know alright. Its no problem getting them... Looking for sell for $500... i will take offers just throw some at me.. thanks

Quick Reply: selling a turbo..any1 wanna buy it?