2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

pacesetter cat back?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 09:01 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pacesetter cat back?

does anyone have on there car a pacesetter cat back, i saw them on howells auto but i am not sure what they sound like, right now i have a DNX sport compact muffler on my car, i like the way it sounds just to not like all the attetion i get from the cops, so if anyone has some imput on this let me know, i would like something with a little rumble to it just not alot...thanks

Old 02-26-2006, 09:15 PM
hlfbck20
Professional
Default RE: pacesetter cat back?

i have a cat back w/ dual tips.. it sounds real nice. ive gotten compliments from so many people and it doesnt sound like a fart can.. im impressed with what i got and it wasnt really expensive either. it sounds great with a cai installed too. youll hear and feel the difference i say go for it

Old 02-27-2006, 04:52 AM
lblackneon
Champion

I also have the Pacesetter cat-back. It's quality isn't that great b/c it's aluminized steel and wont last as long as stainless steel. The sound is great and it's a good street product. If I were u I would get a stainless steel cat-back so you can keep it forever. Later I'll be switching to a stainless steel system.

Old 02-28-2006, 09:54 PM
dtjackten

how loud is your exhaust? i want something that has a great sound, and do not care about the quility, for now i am just sick of the cops on my A** for having a sport compact muffler, i have been followed all over town for the last week and a half and i am just sick of it, i do not want something to loud to atract attention but i do want the performance, thanks alot!!!

Old 03-01-2006, 05:02 AM
lblackneon
Champion

It's loud when you step on it and just right when you cruise. U wont ever have any problems with this exhaust from the cops even when you step on it.

Old 03-01-2006, 06:35 PM
dtjackten

nice thanks alot bro!!! just what i wanted to here i will order it in a week or two i will post some pics when i get it on

Quick Reply: pacesetter cat back?