cd-r skipping in stock cd-player

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 02:49 PM
casper
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: cd-r skipping in stock cd-player

ORIGINAL: cgilroy

I've used the "Black" Memorex cd-r's, which i love for everything. I also bought Maxell CD-R Music Pro (praying it would work lol). I will try the white label Memorex though.

Well, I figured they could say, "Oh, you installed (or had installed) a aftermarket deck, thats why your ECM (insert any electrical part here) burned up", we'll fix it, but your warranty wont cover it.
I doubt it. The radio is on its own circuit.

Old 02-28-2006, 02:53 PM
Majin_Neon_00
Professional

Alright it seems that you guys know alot about neons and upgrading them and stuff but there is some things that seem to miss some of you. First off as a car owner you have a right to modify your car, there is a bill saying you can modify your car even a brand new one with a waranty (thank god for SEMA) you guys really should look around at the laws more carefully a dealership has to honor the warranty on a car as long as the modified part is directly related to the problem say for instant you put a CAI on your car and you need a new valve cover gasket for some reason, the dealership has to replace it, or even something major like say you have a CAI and you bust up your transmission cause you're retarded, as long as its covered under warranty they have to replace it, i cant remember the name of the bill off hand but go to SEMA's website for gods sake and read some tuner mags its all in there all the time DONT GET SCREWED BY THE DEALER!!! YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO MOD YOUR CAR!!!

2000 LX
MSD COIL
MSD WIRES
DC SPORTS STRUT BARS
PROTHANE MOUNTS
K&N Typhoon Intake

Old 02-28-2006, 02:54 PM
Majin_Neon_00
Professional

I ment as long as the part isnt directly related to the problem