2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Power Windows & Locks Switch Lights.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 04:59 AM
wesleylane
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power Windows & Locks Switch Lights.....

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum, but I am quite excited with what I have read thus far; last Friday, I bought a graphite 2004 Dodge Neon SXT, which I am thrilled about. It's much nicer than my first car, which was a red 1995 Chevy Cavalier; it was basically falling apart by the time I traded it in. I just have a few questions. My first question is concerning the lights in the power windows & locks switches inside of the car. The left power window on the driver's side has a light in the switch, but with the passenger window switches on the driver's side and on the passenger's side, there is no illumination. There is also no illumination in the power door lock switches on both the driver's side and the passenger's side. I am assuming they are supposed to illuminate because of the one power lock switch that does, and also because the same switch that controls the moon roof has an illuminating switch. I know such a question is really petty, and I know some might think it annoying to be so technical, but I just wanted to ask if they even are supposed to illuminate - sorry if I have annoyed anyone. I also have a question concerning the upolstery cloth on the interior of the car. There are just a few spots that I want to attempt to clean, and I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I would use just any cleaner, but my friend Jazzma has had difficulty in the past cleaning her upolstery for it shows spots quite easily, or so she says. Sorry again to bug everyone, but thank you for your time and help. Take care.

-Wesley

Old 03-21-2006, 10:43 PM
kmbyng
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Power Windows & Locks Switch Lights.....

They dicontiued those. I have a 2000 Dodge Neon and a 2005 Dodge Neon was disappointed that that option was gone on the 2005 along with the heated outside mirrors. I am looking in the junkyards for those switches to see if I can wire them in to get them to light up

Quick Reply: Power Windows & Locks Switch Lights.....