2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

My Neon is beginning to feel like Pinata

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 01:20 AM
jimmyk
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Neon is beginning to feel like Pinata

about 2 month ago my 02 got rear ended, not much damage just a few scratches and bent one of the exhaust tips, but last night some fool decided I needed a custom front end by crunch. This damn fool just got his license back last month from a suspension (he said 34 speeding tickets) and to top that off his insurance has to clear it with the under writer before they will pay for my damage. Went to the insurance claim adjuster today and the estimate came to 1687.75

Old 04-06-2006, 02:40 AM
AndyNmandy
Default RE: My Neon is beginning to feel like Pinata

I have only had my 02 neon for 6 days, allready had to have plugs an wires put on, a new dirivers side lock, needs a new AC or maybe just charged, and I came outside today and there was a puddle of tranny oil under the car and the dipstick is dry..... Looks like im not the only person to have bad luck with these cars... sorry to hear ya got in an accident, be thankfull your OK

Old 04-07-2006, 02:22 AM
jimmyk
Default RE: My Neon is beginning to feel like Pinata

Now I am even more pissed, tonight I found out from his insurance that he is fighting this and I have file a claim with my insurance. Thank god I have a witness. Just BS I tell you.

Quick Reply: My Neon is beginning to feel like Pinata