2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

EbAy

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Street 01
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EbAy

Im looking to get a body kit for my 05 neon sxt and like all the sites i go on the body kits are like 600-800 dollars for the full. Then i go on ebay and i find the full ones never used before or right from the seller for $180 or a little more. Ive never used ebay before so im wondering if this is normal or if i have something to worry about.

Old 04-10-2006, 07:58 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion
Default RE: EbAy

Well you never really know what your gonna get from E-Gay, but for the most part you get what they describe. The thing to look at is the number of transactions the seller has made and what his feedback rating is. Just remember, if its to good to be true it probably is...so do your homework and dont get screwed over! lol.

Old 04-11-2006, 02:48 AM
insanetuner18
Rookie

What you have to take into consideration is the fact that when you buy from ebay you pay little for the kit but a hell of a lot for shipping. That is how the manufacturer makes it look cheap because they then factor in the price difference for shipping. When you buy from a retailer the price is expensive because it usually includes shipping.

Old 04-12-2006, 01:46 AM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: insanetuner18

What you have to take into consideration is the fact that when you buy from ebay you pay little for the kit but a hell of a lot for shipping. That is how the manufacturer makes it look cheap because they then factor in the price difference for shipping. When you buy from a retailer the price is expensive because it usually includes shipping.

...yeah you'll see a great deal on something for your car...then BAM! You look down and the shipping cost is twice the bid price!

Quick Reply: EbAy