2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Drilled/Slotted Rotors from EBAY?

Old 06-26-2006, 11:03 PM
unleashedcc
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drilled/Slotted Rotors from EBAY?

YO has anyone bought the drilled/slotted rotors of ebay, i mean they r mad cheap compare to performance stores prices. Are they worth it, do they squeak? i want to get em but not sure if they are poor quality i mean i can get the pair for like 100 s/h included, any suggestions or feedback?

Old 06-27-2006, 01:13 AM
03neonRT
Grand Champion
Default RE: Drilled/Slotted Rotors from EBAY?

Yes i bought my slotted/drilled rotors from Cquence Motordsports via Ebay. The quality is equal to, or greater than OEM, and there is no squeak at all. They also look great and perform very well. Just make sure you buy ceramic pads, either Hawk or the ceramics they sell at Autozone, both are excellent choices.

Old 06-27-2006, 03:58 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

ORIGINAL: 03neonRT

Yes i bought my slotted/drilled rotors from Cquence Motordsports via Ebay. The quality is equal to, or greater than OEM, and there is no squeak at all. They also look great and perform very well. Just make sure you buy ceramic pads, either Hawk or the ceramics they sell at Autozone, both are excellent choices.
+1

I bought my rotors from Gripforce F1 on eBaY. I've had them on the car for about 3 months now....and they've worked just fine. Use the higher end ceramic/ferro carbon pads with them and dont hot rod the car for a few days after getting them on. They'll work fine.

Old 06-27-2006, 04:04 AM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

Have you noticed any rust forming so far? I have just a tiny bit where the rotars are slotted and i'm not sure if that should be there or not (b/c of the zinc coating or whatever)...oh but other than that i love my brakes!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Drilled/Slotted Rotors from EBAY?