2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Noob...Rear seat interchangeability and warped Rotors

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 05:18 PM
NeonSouger
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Noob...Rear seat interchangeability and warped Rotors

I own a 2004 SXT. I like it. I have two problems. I hope my noobish questions arnt too much of a bother... I did search, but didnt find what i was looking for...

First:

Wifey left a candle in the back seat this summer (after i asked her to get it out of the car). Big wax stain.

We tried the bag and Iron trick, no luck. so, i have given up on trying to remove the stain. I am now looking for a new backseat. Just the bottom of it. It needs to match. Its the Nylony Grey thin fabric that a drop of water seems to stain. Any body know what years and trim this piece is interchangeable with? 2000 to 2005 hopefully? Im trying to find a used one before I fork out the big bucks at the dealer. I am trying car-parts.com, but they list similar as 2003 grey cloth. Is this the only grey cloth? I wish i was more knowledgeable, but wifey bought the car before i came onto the scene, so im pretty ignorant as to the specs.

Also, with a whopping 22,000 miles on the clock, the front rotors are warped bigger than a hippies halucinations at woodstock. This makes me sad. Seems a little soon for rotor warpage. Any chance I might get these replaced under warranty? Anybody know of some decent, inexpensive aftermarket rotors?

Thanks greatly for the help!

Old 10-09-2006, 06:12 PM
srt boy
Default RE: Noob...Rear seat interchangeability and warped Rotors

WELL 2000 TO 05 SEATS WILL FIT.AS FAR AS COLOUR MATCHING,I THINK YOU'RE BEST BET WOULD BE TO TALK TO THE DEALERSHIP AND FIND OUT WHICH YEARS HAD THAT OPTION OF COLOUR INTERIOR AND GO FROM THERE.I DON'T THINK YOUR ROTORS WOULD BE COVERED UNDER BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY BECAUSE IT IS CONSIDERED A WEAR AND TEAR PART.YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET SOME DIALED AND SLOTTED PERFORMANCE ROTORS JUST ABOUT ANYWHERE FOR AROUND $80 TO $100 A PAIR.I DON'T KNOW OF ANY STANDOUT SPECIFIC NAMES FOR ROTORS,I DON'T THINK IT MATTERS TO MUCH.

Old 10-10-2006, 01:24 AM
03neonRT
Grand Champion
Default RE: Noob...Rear seat interchangeability and warped Rotors

ORIGINAL: NeonSouger

Also, with a whopping 22,000 miles on the clock, the front rotors are warped bigger than a hippies halucinations at woodstock. This makes me sad. Seems a little soon for rotor warpage. Any chance I might get these replaced under warranty? Anybody know of some decent, inexpensive aftermarket rotors?

Thanks greatly for the help!
No you will never get rotors replaced under warranty...its a common problem on many DCx vehicles. I've been using some Cquence Motorsports Cross-Drilled/Slotted rotors for almost 15k with ceramic pads with no issues so far. For front/rear rotors it cost about $180 shipped.

Quick Reply: Noob...Rear seat interchangeability and warped Rotors