2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

new toys

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 04:24 AM
01neon01
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new toys

are they 2 door of 4? cuz if either are a 4 door go with the suicide doors.

Old 11-17-2006, 10:31 AM
fullbuilt
All Star

their both four door i was thinking suicide rear and lambo front. but also having the rear window and trunk so it opens together on a single frame to show off a closed up rear that starts from the back of the front seat. this will end up being a fair weather car so im not worried about leaks. still want some more ideas. might even cut the roof for a removable hard top. thanks everyone.

Old 11-19-2006, 04:18 AM
01neon01
Veteran

mabye some gullwing doors...or a split hood...i dunno those are just some random ideas.... or maybe a wide body kit. i havent seen that many neons with that.

Old 11-30-2006, 07:15 PM
Dare_2_Dodge

i was thinkin about droppin a straight six V-Tec out of a Honda CRX hatchback that I found.

grab a tranny out of a SRT or a C4 out of a mustang and mount the engine in the back. Gives you rear wheel drive with a fwd setup. Also lower the car about three inches at the rear and install coilovers and a couple swaybars.

Repaint blood red and add some ghost stripes...

Old 11-30-2006, 07:21 PM
fullbuilt
All Star

and where would i find this strait six from a crx

Old 12-02-2006, 03:53 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

any thing goes, sorry i have my own ideas for my 95, but i will give you some that i am not going with, first six cyliner is good, but if money is not an option, then go with a 3.0 twin turbo setup out of an old 3000gt, then you have the power and you can set it up to have all wheel drive. i do not have the money for that mod, but it is a good iidea, and should fit, then go with some headlight and taillight conversions, sorry not telling what i am doing to make the car not look like "just a neon" wide body, or maybe take the four doors and have them all lamboed or gull winged, it would take alot of structural work but it can be done.... anything goes, the posibilitys are endless, good luck, i want to start mine next winter, i have scetchs drawed up for mine......i will just say that there will never be a neon like it!!!! that is if you will be able to tell it is one, good luck

ps. if you go with a body kit, MAKE SURE TO MOLD IT IN THE BODY, body kits look dumb when they are just put on in my opinion

Old 12-02-2006, 03:11 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

2jz with rear wheel drive. Or just put a hemi in it with rwd. Or a viper motor with rwd. Something along those lines would be f'in sweet.

Quick Reply: new toys