2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

ebay: pershing auto body parts. A+

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 01:58 PM
stuff03
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ebay: pershing auto body parts. A+

I dont know if any of you have seen pershing auto body on ebay before or not. Well they sell new bumpers, hoods, fenders and other parts for all kinds vehicles and they have plenty of neon parts to choose from. The thing about them thats nice is that they come pre painted! I was kinda sketchy about buying one from them because i wasnt sure how well the paint would match. Well i did it anyway! My body man quoted me $500 for an 01 rt bumper painted, no installation and no blending onto the fenders. I got the same bumper from pershing auto body on ebay, PAINTED and SHIPPED TO MY DOOR FOR 279$!!!!! It was packaged very very well, and the paint matched perfect. I'm not sure that everyone has had or will have as good of luck as i did, but for the price, i'm glad i took the risk! I recomend them to anyone looking for stock replacement car parts for a very low price.

Old 12-11-2006, 01:56 AM
BrianWV
Default RE: ebay: pershing auto body parts. A+

I don't care for Pershing Auto on Ebay. I orderd a set of headlights from them and 8 weeks later still no lights. They kept telling me they had inventory issues. I found out thier "issue" from contacting other people who had dealt with them. Pershing does not stock hardly any of the parets they have on ebay. If you win the auction and pay for the part, they then order it from thier supplier. This can take forever. They have a lot of negative feedback and would have more if it weren't for their underhanded dealing. I personally have 100% feedback, They told me if I left them neg feedback ,for not delivering the parts and then delaying the refund, that they would give me a neg. even though I did everything like I was supposed to. So I left no feedback. I reported the whole issue to ebay.

Old 12-11-2006, 02:22 AM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

what is their feedback rating? dont always look at total, if they have alot of neg. in the past month its not a good sign. everyone can have their issues, even regular retail places. i hear you on fearing to leave negative feedback though, just for spite they will leave you neg.

Old 12-11-2006, 01:55 PM
stuff03
Professional

What they do is called drop shipping, yes it does take time but it is a very effective way for companies to have alot of business without having an giant warehouse. There feedback rating was horrible about a year ago. In the past 9 months or so, there neg vs. positive is very nice if you ask me, when you sell 1000 items in a month and only have 2 or 3 negs, that ok as far as i'm concerend, and i guess i should let people know now that i have the bumper on my car... it doesnt match all that well, i will still have to get it repainted. But it was still cheaper then buying the bumper "unpainted" through my local body shop. oh well... And yes it is the biggest bunch of B.S. when you pay for something the second you buy it, do everything you are spose to do, you get f'd over and you leave them a negative. Even though you've done nothing wrong, and everything right, they also leave you a negative, there should be some rule against that on ebay.

Old 12-12-2006, 01:36 AM
BrianWV

Well Hopefull Pershing has cleaned up thier act, but I would still have to wonder how many people they strongarm into not leaving neg feedback.
I have had excellent dealings with DR. Auto parts on ebay and I am in a transaction now for some tailights for my Son's Neon from a seller named Spyderbone. I emailed him prior to bidding to see if he stocked the parts or ordered them. he claimed to stock all he sells, and ships immediatly. Well it's been a week and nothing yet but I usually give it 2 weeks. His email says it's still in the shipping process. Hope it's not a Pershingauto all over again

Old 03-24-2008, 04:50 PM
hondacbr900

to hell with pershing! i bought a new radiator core support from them, when it showed up it was to bent up to use! so they send me another one free......same thing, terribly bent up. you would think they learned their lesson and could buy some damn styrophoam

Old 03-24-2008, 04:56 PM
Mat00ES
Captain

I just called up certifit(www/certifit.com) and they said it was $50 for a new hood. I don't if thats painted or not, but for that price I could care.

Mat

Quick Reply: ebay: pershing auto body parts. A+