2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

air bag light

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 04:42 AM
2kdgneon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default air bag light

i have a 2000 neon and my airbag light is on. it comes on after the car is started for about 2 min then shuts off for awhile, then it comes back on. it beeps when it comes on and its really annoying!!!! how can i fix it?

Old 04-24-2008, 02:43 PM
a_aguilar_jr82
Default RE: air bag light

i got this problem too...

along wiht the whole cluster going on and off...

the air bag light goes off, the anti thief light, the oil light, my gauges go up and down.. and i have no idea what to do... AUTOZONE cant help told me to call deealer.. and dealer wont help with out me taking it in... the car drives fine, its just the cluster going crazy...

Old 04-24-2008, 06:55 PM
mat663
All Star
Default RE: air bag light

I also used to have this. But for me, it was the connections to my battery.Over time, the connectors got a little loose. and it also builds up things like rust that can interfere with connections. So i took apart the connectors and you could either use coke or like me, i just used some sand paper to get the rust out so it will be clean again. After i sanded my connectors as much as possible, my gauges are fine again. And i also made the connectors super tight so that they wont get loose again. i hope this helps!

Quick Reply: air bag light