2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Neon/Srt headlights

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 11:33 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Neon/Srt headlights

So I ordered new headlights so I can open them up for my projectors. When I ordered them from modern and asked for headlights for my 04 he says that will be 119...and I was looking at their site as I was ordering. Then I tell him he has the wrong ones cause that was the price for the 00-02s. And I tell him that 04 neons have the same headlights as SRts do and he tries to tell me they're different. Which they are not. So I finally got him to order what I want. And he was not the first person to ever tell me something like that. I had my car in at the dealership awhile ago because I blew up the MFS switch and the tech needed my help because he didn't know what the hell was going on because I had LEDs in my blinkers and he tried to tell me my headlights are different then SRTs. I asked him if he has ever seen or worked on an SRT. He didn't say anything. I should have just replaced it myself, but I didn't have the time really to do it.

Old 01-04-2007, 03:28 AM
04 mo neon
All Star
Default RE: Neon/Srt headlights

ROFL Fest!!!!

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, The guys our local dodge dealership don't know SH*T either!!! Why should they they only sell, work on and repair dodges, why would anyone ever think they would know something about that.(SARCASIUM)

Old 01-04-2007, 11:57 AM
mike9fore
Veteran
Default RE: Neon/Srt headlights

ORIGINAL: LowSlowNeon

So I ordered new headlights so I can open them up for my projectors. When I ordered them from modern and asked for headlights for my 04 he says that will be 119...and I was looking at their site as I was ordering. Then I tell him he has the wrong ones cause that was the price for the 00-02s. And I tell him that 04 neons have the same headlights as SRts do and he tries to tell me they're different. Which they are not. So I finally got him to order what I want. And he was not the first person to ever tell me something like that. I had my car in at the dealership awhile ago because I blew up the MFS switch and the tech needed my help because he didn't know what the hell was going on because I had LEDs in my blinkers and he tried to tell me my headlights are different then SRTs. I asked him if he has ever seen or worked on an SRT. He didn't say anything. I should have just replaced it myself, but I didn't have the time really to do it.

The Guys who work at Dealerships orOn-lineVendors don't keep up with the change in our cars..... they only care about their own or something that is a huge seller! Its all about $$$$

Quick Reply: Neon/Srt headlights