2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Low Slow for FEBRUARY!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007 | 08:04 PM
AirWolf
Default RE: Low Slow for FEBRUARY!!!!

Even when shes not finshed yet I think rims and tires and drop on she would be more worthy puttin on here . just got my cf/red badges today and still waiting on my custom darth vader front badge . Should be getting my srt rims soon and ordering my kdw2s and drop. All should be put on after winter of course. I really do want you all to see my sxt-4.

Old 01-11-2007 | 08:22 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

i guess i do not understand what do you get for being the ride of the month, or just props??? if that is all it is i would rather take first in a nopi show, i have already taken second, sooooo........

Old 01-12-2007 | 01:12 AM
Freerider
Record Breaker

COTM is a big DF bragging rights thing. Sure there is no prize... but why care when it's between friends. Anyone can be nominated (following the rules ofcourse) ut only the top rides can win. Knowing that... the prize, if anything, is pride

Old 01-13-2007 | 03:11 AM
clean_sx
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Freerider

COTM is a big DF bragging rights thing. Sure there is no prize... but why care when it's between friends. Anyone can be nominated (following the rules ofcourse) ut only the top rides can win. Knowing that... the prize, if anything, is pride
hell, i was nominatedback in august 06

[IMG]local://upfiles/26144/74560DC8A50844A2BC806FB51A5B16A6.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-13-2007 | 05:15 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

ORIGINAL: 04 mo neon

Ms. Airwolf, I think the reason he get attention is mostly b/c of the pic in his signiture. Which I would highly suggest you doing if you want to get noticed. I know you've done a significant about of work but not everyone.

oh and you need to introduce yourself in the sticky, don't forget that.

Last, I agree that you should be up for the COM voting but only after you get the retros in and "working".
Can someone make one for me like his sig pic mines all blacked out in the front also and I have blacked out headlight flim and fog light film. Mines pretty mean lookin get that from so many around at my shows my rides placed 3rd twice but hopefully 2nd with all that Im doing by spring! Ill see if I can get some cool pics after im done .
Send me a high res picture of your car. I don't care what angle it is, it just needs to be clear. And I'll see what I can do.

Old 01-13-2007 | 06:33 PM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

why doesn't anyone nominate me i have a nice car lol

Old 01-13-2007 | 07:42 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

I will. Your car is nice. Your wheels are super fly.

Edit...get photos in your gallery...then I will.

Old 01-13-2007 | 08:42 PM
fullbuilt
All Star

nominate me for best lookin car in the boneyard. where did you find pics of spikeys car

Old 01-13-2007 | 11:23 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: LowSlowNeon

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

ORIGINAL: 04 mo neon

Ms. Airwolf, I think the reason he get attention is mostly b/c of the pic in his signiture. Which I would highly suggest you doing if you want to get noticed. I know you've done a significant about of work but not everyone.

oh and you need to introduce yourself in the sticky, don't forget that.

Last, I agree that you should be up for the COM voting but only after you get the retros in and "working".
Can someone make one for me like his sig pic mines all blacked out in the front also and I have blacked out headlight flim and fog light film. Mines pretty mean lookin get that from so many around at my shows my rides placed 3rd twice but hopefully 2nd with all that Im doing by spring! Ill see if I can get some cool pics after im done .
Send me a high res picture of your car. I don't care what angle it is, it just needs to be clear. And I'll see what I can do.
I will send you some by march I should have my srt custom painted rims and kdw2s tires and drop . Than she can be seen on here. By then I also should have my custom front vader badge also.

Old 01-14-2007 | 03:34 AM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: LowSlowNeon

I will. Your car is nice. Your wheels are super fly.

Edit...get photos in your gallery...then I will.
gallery up lol

Quick Reply: Low Slow for FEBRUARY!!!!