2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Neon to SRT compatible parts?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 05:29 PM
shapecharge
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Neon to SRT compatible parts?

New to the forum......I have a 2000 Neon. It is paid for and runs very well. Just wanted to know if SRT parts and aftermarket parts will also fit my 2000. Specifically body kits, head lights, gauge clusters, ect. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, does anyone know of dealers that will ship overseas to an APO box. In the Air Force stationed in Germany and getting some things over here is almost impossible.

Old 02-08-2007, 05:54 PM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker
Default RE: Neon to SRT compatible parts?

i think there are actually a few people on these boards that are stationed in germany. it may be someone you know.
ok body wise, you can interchange body kits and whatnot IF and only if you swap the headlights and taillights. the rest of the body is fine.
gauge clusters are plug and play i believe but the milage will be wrong and there is no known way to fix it. youll have to contact the dealer to see if they ship overseas. i dont see why not, with the internet and all but it will cost more obviously. good luck

Old 02-09-2007, 08:08 AM
Freerider
Record Breaker

yea, surprisnly a lot of people I have met on this forum and others are stationed in germany... odd...

But +1 with spikey on the body kit.

ANything appearence or interior wise will swap right in from an SRT. Engine wise is a different issue. You CAN swap the 2.4 turbo engine in to you 2.0 sohc. Then you would have the whole gambit.

Old 02-12-2007, 01:59 PM
shapecharge

Thanks for the info. I appreciate the help.

Quick Reply: Neon to SRT compatible parts?