2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

03neonrt and lblackneon

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 12:04 AM
Kapitald
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03neonrt and lblackneon

03neonrt I was looking for that turbo setup you were going to post??? I don't know if you finished it yet but I thought you said you were going to make it a sticky and I havent found it.....

lblackneon....all your mods on your signature are mods I was planning to do plus the turbo....what horsepower are you pushing???

and 03neonrt....sorry lol...but I just read a post a minute ago where you were said for a reliable 200+ hp setup on one of OUR 2nd gens we would need...block race enging balancing with blueprints..running 100 octane at all times...and a lightened crank...SUPER DUPER head.....are you serious??? just for 200 horse??? sounds like we should just trade in our cars for a srt-4...if it takes that just to get 200 horses how are we ever supposed to be able to compete with a srt-4???? I mean theyre already at 200...and with a lil mopar upgrade stage 3 theyre at 310hp....so...??? i should really consider getting a srt-4 huh??? I was really starting to like my neon...

Old 03-17-2007, 12:21 AM
03neonRT
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 03neonrt and lblackneon

ORIGINAL: Kapitald

03neonrt I was looking for that turbo setup you were going to post??? I don't know if you finished it yet but I thought you said you were going to make it a sticky and I havent found it.....

and 03neonrt....sorry lol...but I just read a post a minute ago where you were said for a reliable 200+ hp setup on one of OUR 2nd gens we would need...block race enging balancing with blueprints..running 100 octane at all times...and a lightened crank...SUPER DUPER head.....are you serious??? just for 200 horse??? sounds like we should just trade in our cars for a srt-4...if it takes that just to get 200 horses how are we ever supposed to be able to compete with a srt-4???? I mean theyre already at 200...and with a lil mopar upgrade stage 3 theyre at 310hp....so...??? i should really consider getting a srt-4 huh??? I was really starting to like my neon...
The list is probably 85% done...I wanted to have it done by today, but my lifes been pretty hectic lately so that didnt happen. As for the N/A 200whp list I posted, thats what it takes to get a 2.0 SOHC engine up to 200whp Naturally Aspirated...the SRT-4's are already at 220-240whp stock, but they have Forced Induction and strong internals already. If you ran a complete SRT-4 turbo setup, with built internals holding boost at 12-15psi, you would easilly be able to keep up with stock SRT-4's...

Graphite made 220whp/244wtq at only 10psi I believe, which is almost the same numbers a stock SRT-4 will put down (well, exactly the same in many cases)...so if you had built internal and a better wastegate, you could even be faster then an SRT-4 IF you had good traction mods to go with it...

Quick Reply: 03neonrt and lblackneon