2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

bye bye neon!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 12:16 AM
turbo2oh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bye bye neon!

well yall, today i couldnt pass up one hell of a deal, so im saying goodbye to the neon.

my buddy is buyin it off of me tomorrow and then i am off to pick up my new car.....

2004 SVT Mustang Cobra....i CANT wait to get in it....already plannin on orderin a few new mods for it by the end of next week.

im gonna miss my neon, dont get me wrong...but i cant pass this up. it only has 50,000 miles on it, and is in great condition....asking price was $25,000. which is great for an 04 cobra with low miles and hasnt been ragged out.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:31 AM
AirWolf
Default RE: bye bye neon!

Congrats on the up upgrade and I love any yr cobra best ford car ever. 25grand is a nice price and have fun modding the best Im lookin into gettin a srt8 magnum all modded out with lambo doors and a heavliy modded engine and 21inch rims and tires and a sweet paint job for right around that price with 45 thousand miles and its a 2005. but still keepin my sxt and my 96 show rides .

Old 03-22-2007, 12:58 PM
SXTspeed
Veteran

ORIGINAL: turbo2oh

well yall, today i couldnt pass up one hell of a deal, so im saying goodbye to the neon.

my buddy is buyin it off of me tomorrow and then i am off to pick up my new car.....

2004 SVT Mustang Cobra....i CANT wait to get in it....already plannin on orderin a few new mods for it by the end of next week.

im gonna miss my neon, dont get me wrong...but i cant pass this up. it only has 50,000 miles on it, and is in great condition....asking price was $25,000. which is great for an 04 cobra with low miles and hasnt been ragged out.
Did you get it on ebay???
I saw an orange 2001 SVT Cobra R with several 2004 parts with 50,000 miles on it, but it was only $13,000

Old 03-22-2007, 03:47 PM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

very nice

Old 03-22-2007, 04:42 PM
BadBrads97Neon
All Star

shoudl be fun man. If I ever own another Ford it will be a cobra mustang. They are so awesome and amazing. But for now Im gonna stick to my baby, my 97 Neon. lol

Old 03-22-2007, 04:52 PM
blackflame
Captain

Man...What a car. I would be so pumped right now.

Old 03-23-2007, 06:09 PM
turbo2oh

no, i didnt get it off of eBay. i bought it off of some 55 year old guy close to where i live. he didnt want it anymore, which i cant understand at all. this is the funnest car ive ever driven before. today i placed an order fora new exhaust/mid-pipe/header, throttle body, and plenum. so, the modding bug has already bitten me hahaha

im gonna order a new intake soon, and then im gonna do some internal work and then upgrade to a kenne bell 2.2 supercharger, do a pulley swap and then get it dyno-tuned. other than that i think im gonna go with a new shift kit and some gears......who knows what else.

i was cruisin down the highway today and ata redlight some ricer in a civic hatchback revved it at me and told me he wanted to run em....well i did...

any takers on the outcome? i mean, come on, this kid has a drift-style fart can, euros, and his car was lowered on wheels and had a bodykit. must make his car fast right?!?!?! lol

Old 03-23-2007, 11:51 PM
AirWolf

If I were you I would just ignore any hondas and just stick to any ride turboed , supercharged or v8s to race. To be cocky like almost all stang riders. Have fun moddin.

Old 03-23-2007, 11:56 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

a kid i work with has a bad *** saleen mustang....i would love to have that thing, just about as much as i would love to race him in a few monthes

Old 03-24-2007, 04:19 AM
turbo2oh

its amazing how many people in these civics, lancers, eclipses...pretty much anything rice....rev it at me and ****. i dont get it. i work with a kid who told him his si civic could walk all over my car...

i dont think i will ever really waste my time, or gas for that matter, on people like him..

cant wait for my stuff to get here!!!

Quick Reply: bye bye neon!