2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Finally Some pics of Rocker Panal/Door project +More

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 03:57 PM
bigslick050
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good work dude! Much better improvement...should come out nice after you finish preping the body work and lay some bedliner down there! Keep us updated!

Was the rust just on the drivers side or did you also did this on the pass side?

Old 11-03-2010, 10:02 AM
95RAM360
Grand Champion
Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

no i didnt do pass. side yet because people wanted in process pics, so i waited till i got a camera so i could take pics in process.

and purpl, you DONT do everything the right way....i did this for less than $30 bucks, i think its way better than the $1100 i was quoted to get it done at a body shop, can we agree on that?

and the reason i am so upset about it because i actually did try my best. It sucks i had to cut the sheet metal witha pair of sheet metal scissors so not everything is straight, but damn man, i hardly hear any positive **** out of you, your always negative against others vehicles. but at least we drive down the road in trucks, not lawn mowers.

but thanks to those who actually support my work.

SOOOO heres a comparison...look at my door, and rocker here, this is what it looked like when i bought it...as you can see ive fixed the blotch, of paint in the middle of door, and my work does make it alot better.

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/members...-100-0865.html

Last edited by 95RAM360; 11-03-2010 at 10:08 AM.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:15 AM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I must say, the 'riveted' look is rather interesting. lol
I'm guessing you're going to weld the plates on? If so, its gonna look 100x better than before....I remember what it looked like....metal soup.

BTW, I thought that you only had problems with the drivers side door area...I thought the passenger side was fine..

purpl has mental issues and conflicts within his mind. Therefore, he comes across as an ***.
Been there done that....

Old 11-03-2010, 05:35 PM
lane
Veteran

Originally Posted by 95RAM360
no i didnt do pass. side yet because people wanted in process pics, so i waited till i got a camera so i could take pics in process.

and purpl, you DONT do everything the right way....i did this for less than $30 bucks, i think its way better than the $1100 i was quoted to get it done at a body shop, can we agree on that?

and the reason i am so upset about it because i actually did try my best. It sucks i had to cut the sheet metal witha pair of sheet metal scissors so not everything is straight, but damn man, i hardly hear any positive **** out of you, your always negative against others vehicles. but at least we drive down the road in trucks, not lawn mowers.

but thanks to those who actually support my work.

SOOOO heres a comparison...look at my door, and rocker here, this is what it looked like when i bought it...as you can see ive fixed the blotch, of paint in the middle of door, and my work does make it alot better.

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/members...-100-0865.html
a blue garbage bag taped on looks better then rust! so yes it does look much better.

Old 09-21-2011, 09:51 PM
sanesalvation

looks so much better man. haha wish i saw this a month ago, i got new rockers and a bed pan for over 100 haha. rocker looks really good for self made sheet metal XP

Quick Reply: Finally Some pics of Rocker Panal/Door project +More