2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

new pic of my ram and fresh snow fall

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 12:21 AM
Pacmanloads
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice Looking truck....how do you like your bumper ? Mine should be finished over the holidays. Cut the holes for my four 6" off road lights the other night ....now just have to weld in the sides , blast and paint . Can't wait to get rid of the horrible stock bumper that is rusting and sagging .

Old 12-18-2010, 02:35 AM
95Erokram
Veteran

YES!, Time for some donuts huh. i love seeing a cop do a donut up here, makes me enjoy alaska life!

Old 12-18-2010, 08:54 AM
BigRedRam95
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by drewactual
great lookin' truck dude.. When I looked at this thread on my crackberry, it distorted the picture and made it look pretty damn funny.. I was about to ask where I could get a toy like that!

example:

something like that would be a blast if you could keep it upright, no?
it would be fun if it is a lot lighter than our trucks so you can flip it back over when it does get rolled.

Old 12-18-2010, 09:01 AM
BigRedRam95
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Pacmanloads
Nice Looking truck....how do you like your bumper ? Mine should be finished over the holidays. Cut the holes for my four 6" off road lights the other night ....now just have to weld in the sides , blast and paint . Can't wait to get rid of the horrible stock bumper that is rusting and sagging .
I like the bumper I have not hit anything with it so I dont know what it would do to say a deer but I don't think the deer would look good. I have some light tabs on mine just don't have the time to get the lights on.

Originally Posted by 95Erokram
YES!, Time for some donuts huh. i love seeing a cop do a donut up here, makes me enjoy alaska life!
We don't see to many cops doing donuts but they also don't mind people doing them in they are doing them where no one is going to get hurt.

Old 12-18-2010, 02:26 PM
95Erokram
Veteran

ha well, i dont think many people plan on doing them arounk people in a very populated area, id hope they'd get a ticket for that..

Quick Reply: new pic of my ram and fresh snow fall