2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

wasted gas to prove dbag wrong

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011 | 05:07 PM
dhvaughan
Hall Of Fame

Originally Posted by dipsherry
best thing is after this vid he came up and said after he gets his exhaust. and cold air intake he wants to do it again.
next time how about doing it in the daylight.

i've got a buddy with an early 90's 2wd ford that can get stuck on wet pavement. its very light in the rear end, always has slick tires, and is a general pos. your buick buddy in a heavier station wagon WOULD be able to pull him anywhere he wanted. probably outrun it too.

Old 04-07-2011 | 11:46 PM
dipsherry
|
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by dhvaughan
next time how about doing it in the daylight.

i've got a buddy with an early 90's 2wd ford that can get stuck on wet pavement. its very light in the rear end, always has slick tires, and is a general pos. your buick buddy in a heavier station wagon WOULD be able to pull him anywhere he wanted. probably outrun it too.
yeah i dont think there will be a next time...not worth my time but like i said only so much **** talking till i give in...lol

Oh and purp sorry man not trying to waste time thats y i stated that it was pretty pointless but i still got a chuckle out of it

Old 04-08-2011 | 12:40 PM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by dipsherry
yeah i dont think there will be a next time...not worth my time but like i said only so much **** talking till i give in...lol
So I can get you to do whatever I want as long as I call you a (lady part).
Note taken.
Next time you should hook onto the center of his frame so you can drag him sideways.

Old 04-08-2011 | 12:45 PM
Gary-L
Legend

Originally Posted by Sheriff420
So I can get you to do whatever I want as long as I call you a (lady part).
Note taken.
Next time you should hook onto the center of his frame so you can drag him sideways.

I wonder what the "lady part" was. I bet the d-bag called the OP a uterus.

Old 04-09-2011 | 01:11 PM
dipsherry
|
Record Breaker

nope a ovary lol...no this is just that guy who can beat everybodys ***. Has screwed every hot chick in town... and yet he looks like a methed out bob barker. so i decided to just prove a point that a truck that was made to tow could tow his family wagon.

sherif i like the dragging sideways not sure if my baby 2wd will do it but i might try that out lol

Old 04-09-2011 | 07:42 PM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion

I'm sure it would on pavement.

Quick Reply: wasted gas to prove dbag wrong