2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Lost sweater, Found it...

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 12:24 PM
EndIsNear
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lost sweater, Found it...

Well, somebody I work with has been giving me a lot of hell lately lol. I took my sweater off in the barn at work. Went to get it when I headed out that night, and couldn't find it. Looked everywhere! Couple days later, I went to the fridge for a drink. There it was, wadded up on the fridge lol. Took it out, hung it up to thaw, and went to lunch. After work, it wasn't there. I kept thinking to myself, "did I take it home for lunch?". I even looked in the fridge again lol. Well a week went by, and I found it... in a bucket of water, in the freezer. Lol glad to know the people I work with like me enough to give me hell I can't imagine what they would do if they hated me lol

Old 10-27-2011, 05:39 PM
BackwoodsRam
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol people here at work do that if we leave our uniforms out. my old shop had hangar roof mounted harnsess, and if you left you coat out there was a good chance it would end up on one of those harnesses

Old 10-28-2011, 01:34 AM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Same here, but with line badges. You headed to Shaw Backwoods?

Quick Reply: Lost sweater, Found it...