2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Stupid things you did recently...

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 01:11 AM
biggreen2500
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this isn't related to dodges but i did the intake gaskets on my 98 buick LeSabre and totally forgot to mark where the spark plug wires go.... NO i just took all 6 of them off and and tossed them....MAN I AM DUMB lol

Old 11-11-2011, 06:08 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Drove my sisters truck a couple days ago after the brake work only to discover that the brakes suck [part of male anatomy]. Then yesterday at work I remembered that her husband replaced a wheel cylinder about a year ago and got to thinking that maybe he didn't do such a great job bleeding the brakes (if he did at all). It feels like you're stopping in mud or like you have air in the lines. So if bleeding them doesn't get it then I'll know the fronts are most likely crystallized.

Old 11-12-2011, 12:17 AM
99dodge318
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stewie01
Last Thursday I attempted to take my beat up truck to the convenient store and totally forgot that the hood doesn't latch anymore and got a mile from the house before it flew up all the way back to the windshield.

Had to stand on the bumper and pull the hood back down, completely ruined the hood and destroyed the hinges.

Bad night.
Almost the same story but I pulled the the hood release instead of the e-brake! Lol

Quick Reply: Stupid things you did recently...