2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Help

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 05:04 PM
jswelder
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help

Hey guys I got a 2000 3500 and its super hard to start in the mornings. Summer, winter it doesn't matter any thoughts? I've thought glow plugs not sure though I also put diesel kleen in it and it helps.

Old 11-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Wh1t3NuKle
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey there jswelder,

Welcome to the DF forums. You've registered based on the plethora of PITAs around here , I mean the wealth of helpful and peer reviewed veterans. Or plainly b/c your truck is just broke.

I'm not sure entirely, but is your truck a diesel? Just a hunch per the reference to glow plugs and diesel kleen. I've definitely not heard of glow plugs in gas engines...

So if you are a diesel, then I believe that forum (not that this one will not try to help as potentially some members in this section have experience) is located at the following link:

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-cummins-diesel-88/

If I'm wrong, then someone will surely me.

Last thing, provide as much description as possible to your rig and other symptoms to get even better responses.