2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Need some help deciding parts for upcoming project

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 10:58 PM
dodgeramit_10
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need some help deciding parts for upcoming project

---I need a bigger E-fan but don't have a big budget for it. right now I have a flex-a-lite 2500 cfm fan I believe it is, needless to say its not cutting it at all. Can I fit dual 16 on my radiator? found a set of fan that push 5000cfm I found a set on amazon for $63 bucks.
--- Transmission cooler and oil, I did the search and found one that had a inline filter for the tranny. What are some good brands for coolers?

-- A little side note I just bought a double flare brake line kit, small bender and some other lil what nots, I can do the plumbing, to make it look good and I want to put the fans on the existing module that runs the current set up and adding the fans I got know to a relay and a switch to key on.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:03 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There is an old thread here somewhere on a dual 16" fan kit. Had aluminum shroud, but it was pretty pricey. So I think 16" fans are good, but I also have heard that the brand fan makes a difference. Some of them are poor quality. I think JasonW had this set up on his before.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:13 PM
dodgeramit_10
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry I should have said the brand on the fan they are Procomp brand.

Quick Reply: Need some help deciding parts for upcoming project