2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

So I got bored today and took some pics..

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2012, 08:57 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Truck is way too pretty! Needs some mud on it!

Old 09-01-2012, 10:07 PM
LegendKiller89
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah a bit of mud wouldn't hurt, course its been so dry up here, that has not helped any at all. Oh well, just have to wait for snow wheeling

gdstock, dude seriously these rims would look awesome on your truck. I ain't going to lie I was hesitant to buy them, I was set on the DC1's, but then they stopped making them and went to the the DC2's. So I almost was going to pull the trigger on a set of Mickey Thompson Classic Lock II's. Then, me and my brother were going to gander mountain in Green Bay and I saw these on a Jeep. That was it, I knew they would be perfect. So I bought these rims and have never looked back.

Oh, btw, I have a black roll bar in the garage to put on my baby in winter so my chrome one stays nice, and I have an extra set of rims so my DC2's don't see road salt. Yes... I have a bunch of spares lol, obviously will always have a 2nd gen around with all the junk I got.

Quick Reply: So I got bored today and took some pics..