2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

How to price parts?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 03:55 PM
jpsycoboy5
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to price parts?

Hey I'm parting out my parts truck body is really nice everything works good 97 1500 4x4 5.2. My question is on the big stuff like axles motor trans and whatever you guys can think of can you guys post up what reasonable prices to sell this stuff is? I'm not in the buisiness to screw people over like eBay you'd think some of these guys think these trucks are lamborghini's or something haha thanks guys

Old 09-07-2012, 05:06 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Price depends on how good a condition it is in and what someone is willing to pay. Compare pricing on ebay and craigs list and pick a number that seems fair to you and good for a buyer. Prices vary based on your location and waht a JY would ask for the parts as well.

Old 09-07-2012, 05:12 PM
68dustin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pricing is hard on used parts. I was just lookin to buy a electric condensor fan from a guy parting a truck out and he said 100 bucks.. i can buy a brand new one from rock auto for $59...

a good idea is to go maybe to local junk yard and see what there prices are goin for. Knock a few bucks off that and u wont be rippin off people..

Quick Reply: How to price parts?