2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

nobody shoot!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2012 | 09:42 PM
cutthroatxxx
|
All Star
Default nobody shoot!

First off this is general discussion but about our trucks so I hope me posting here isnt a big deal,next I love my dodge&only plan on buying rams to use as my daily drivers that being said nobody climb a tower with a rifle...but a ford truck may be in my future,now let me tell you why.I have been looking for a used atv&got awesome deal on a 1 owner 2005 Honda 250 ex trx like new with an aftermarket hitch&rack new gators on back...just needs some new front tires&a light bulb it was owned by a woman who only used it on the farm to take feed to the chickens.
Anyways she was awesome&barley paid anything ...well to the truck so I saw about 4 old fords under a lean too&noticed a lifted 69 4x4 f100 ranger not sure of the lift amount it does have some coils that like really tall but not too wide&its missing shocks&needs brakes but the old 460 is strong its sitting on a 79 chassis has tons of extra parts&she only wants 1000.00
Im thinking I may get it pull the body off which I forgot to mention is aalmost perfect some surface rust.I've been saying for awhile I wanted to get a old truck pull the body &put it on my rotisserie &kinda update everything with new interior,dash gauges some new 22s make if real clean...whats your guys opinions..sorry so long .

Old 10-30-2012 | 09:31 PM

I`d say get it, but I am a FORD guy. Heres mine. I love the old 70`s fords. Mine is a 1976 F.250 4x4 with a 390 4bbl

Name:  0819121012.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  128.9 KB

Old 10-30-2012 | 09:48 PM
cutthroatxxx
|
All Star

Sweet!Im from st.Louis...live out in the boonies now but I grew up down the road from the bigfoot shop &the bigfoot #1 always held a soft spot for me.I used to see it sitting outside&everybody would all go up there&stand in the wheels.Ill admit it those are about the best body styles ever...also like the 68-72 chevys &like the old w series dodges when there done right.Yours is nice!I've got a drag car Id trades ya

Old 10-30-2012 | 09:55 PM
gdstock
Legend

Lots of work, but may be a good project. Don't expect to recoup costs...

I prefer the older models, 50's and some early 60's.....But I bought new Fords in the 80's and never had a problem. They just held up better on the farm. Downside - not every shop can align twin I beam suspension worth a darn....

Old 10-31-2012 | 11:37 AM
BIGRED97
Captain

Originally Posted by cutthroatxxx
First off this is general discussion but about our trucks so I hope me posting here isnt a big deal,next I love my dodge&only plan on buying rams to use as my daily drivers that being said nobody climb a tower with a rifle...but a ford truck may be in my future,now let me tell you why.I have been looking for a used atv&got awesome deal on a 1 owner 2005 Honda 250 ex trx like new with an aftermarket hitch&rack new gators on back...just needs some new front tires&a light bulb it was owned by a woman who only used it on the farm to take feed to the chickens.
Anyways she was awesome&barley paid anything ...well to the truck so I saw about 4 old fords under a lean too&noticed a lifted 69 4x4 f100 ranger not sure of the lift amount it does have some coils that like really tall but not too wide&its missing shocks&needs brakes but the old 460 is strong its sitting on a 79 chassis has tons of extra parts&she only wants 1000.00
Im thinking I may get it pull the body off which I forgot to mention is aalmost perfect some surface rust.I've been saying for awhile I wanted to get a old truck pull the body &put it on my rotisserie &kinda update everything with new interior,dash gauges some new 22s make if real clean...whats your guys opinions..sorry so long .

Posted from Dodgeforum.com App for Android

Old 10-31-2012 | 11:59 AM
Jigabop
Champion

*climbs up tower with rifle and pops dust covers up on scope*

Quick Reply: nobody shoot!