2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Mevotech track bar? $45?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2013 | 10:00 AM
CoonA$$Mafia-OffRoad
|
Default Mevotech track bar? $45?

I ordered this track bar for $45 just so this SOB will stop shaking so I can continue my "assessment" of the truck as I just bought it and I'm going thru and fixing stuff. I'm sure it won't last long but I want to do a conversion type with new bracket but don't feel like dropping $350 right now because she's not my dd. I hope to get a few months outta this bar at least. My question is. Anyhow have any experience with these or opinions?

Old 04-04-2013 | 02:08 PM
kejobe
Record Breaker

Garbage. I got one a couple years ago because I was short on cash. It lasted about 3 months, that's it.

Old 04-04-2013 | 03:04 PM
CoonA$$Mafia-OffRoad
|

Thanks dude. That's about all I need out of it. Got some tranny issues I wanna tweak and make sure steering and everything else is kosher before I put too much cash into a good track bar fix. What did you go to after this? Another ball joint style?

Old 04-04-2013 | 05:21 PM
kejobe
Record Breaker

I went with a MOOG. Stock design. It's lasted for a couple years now with overloading the truck and plowing and about 40,000 miles. The Mevotech went out before I even got the plow or hauled anything.

Quick Reply: Mevotech track bar? $45?