2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Boston Bombings

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 03:01 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gdstock
It is only beyond the point of no return if we allow it to be. Turning it around will take pulling together, not yelling and name calling or finger pointing. But it will not be easy.

And we have taught false history for generations (ask native Americans...) and as Texas seems to set the standard for text books, kooks here will continue the process. And last night I sat in a Legislative Committee Hearing where special interests were trying to revise Texas and American History....

And 911 has as much cover-up as the Kennedy Assassination.....We are not likely to learn the whole truth.
Originally Posted by zman17
I believe you are right. Problem is, we are all sitting back watching it happen. Instead of trying to do something about it.

Exactly what I was saying!

Old 04-18-2013, 03:03 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gdstock
It is only beyond the point of no return if we allow it to be. Turning it around will take pulling together, not yelling and name calling or finger pointing. But it will not be easy.

And we have taught false history for generations (ask native Americans...) and as Texas seems to set the standard for text books, kooks here will continue the process. And last night I sat in a Legislative Committee Hearing where special interests were trying to revise Texas and American History....

And 911 has as much cover-up as the Kennedy Assassination.....We are not likely to learn the whole truth.
I agree fully. Too much doesn't add up.. If only does know the truth that isn't supposed to they'd probably end up dead or in Gitmo for some made up reasons....

Old 04-18-2013, 05:09 PM
Jimythefan
All Star
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

One of our truck drivers from the Methuen store was at the race with his family when the blast occurred. He's okay, but his wife lost both legs below the knee, his daughter was seriously injured in both legs, and his son was slightly wounded with shrapnel. I can't even begin to imagine the horror of seeing your loved ones laying there in their own blood. There's a fund already set up and our company will pitch in for sure.

I'm still at a loss for words right now, but here's a thought for you. Massachusetts doesn't have a death penalty. This gem of the human race will get 3 hot meals and a warm bed plus free medical for the rest of his life. Great isn't it?

Old 04-18-2013, 05:48 PM
dlyter09
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats the messed up part.. They catch the person responsible and he or she will most likely sit in jail for the rest of their life... SCREW THAT!!! Make an example of these low lifes.. Shove a bomb up his *** and put him in the middle of a field.. Let everyone watch if they want... When things like this happen these people shouldnt be able to live their life in prison.. They should be taken out in the same way the killed and injured others...

Old 04-19-2013, 05:40 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

I doubt he's going to let them take him alive. On the other hand, he is showing what a true coward he is(among other things), by not giving himself up.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:28 PM
Jimythefan
All Star

I love the fact that he drove OVER his brothers body to get away. Hopefully someone drives over him soon.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:49 PM
Matt Nickerson
Record Breaker

What I thought was funny was that the parents were trying to say their kids were framed for it and that the pictures of the two suspects at the marathon were faked, but if they were real they could be anybody.
First of all the pictures/footage of the suspects are real and look just like your sons. And if they were innocent, why would one of them strap a bomb to their chest and the other one is running from the FBI? Because they're innocent? Ya right...

I hope they catch him alive so he can answer questions. Then someone can run him over with this

Old 04-19-2013, 08:01 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

+1... I bet the uncle is not getting along too good with the rest of the family right now.

Old 04-19-2013, 08:49 PM
Matt Nickerson
Record Breaker

...And they got him, alive.

Old 04-19-2013, 09:04 PM
Jimythefan
All Star

Little b!tch was hiding in a boat. Shame they took him alive.

Quick Reply: Boston Bombings