2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Valvoline Maxlife ATF?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 10:06 AM
Josh_Putman
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The cheapest ATF+4 I have found is the Walmart brand. I probably have about 12 quarts of it sitting around. If I remember correctly, it costs about four bucks and change. Not bad, compared to the name brand stuff that costs at least two dollars more per quart.

Old 04-26-2013, 11:35 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by guzman
Indeed Obamas tax and spend cronies are trying every way possible to take more of our money.

I think my local Advance Auto carries Valvoline ATF+4.

Since when does the President have anything to so with state sales tax? Oh, mindless rhetoric...I see....

This is being debated by our Tea Baggers in the Texas House. Let the consumers be taxed, and give tax cuts to corporations.

Originally Posted by Ham Bone
The bill passed in the senate. I'm pretty sure.

If you think about, it's pretty unfair to brick and mortar stores that have to charge a tax. Online stores have the advantage because they don't.

But it's really really easy to set up a store online and sell across the country so they should just get over it.

I hope it does die in committee

Amazon and others have a pretty active lobby. They are the ones who wielded a lot of influence last session. Probably same fate this time.

Quick Reply: Valvoline Maxlife ATF?