2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Whats my 01 ORE Worth?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 04:25 PM
aofarrell2
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gdstock
What does this mean?
It means we don't want to sell it yet

Old 05-12-2013, 10:42 AM
Wh1t3NuKle
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I agree with these guys' input.

Originally Posted by Matt Nickerson
I must've misread the mileage when I was looking at this on my phone.
Based on similar trucks in your area (Ext cab, no rust, etc.) they're all listed for $5500-7000 and have less miles than yours. However, you do have tasteful mods and a new tranny... I would list yours for $7000 and take the best offer.
Originally Posted by dhvaughan
let's see a picture.

the Off-Roads bring a LOT more than standard because of the 4.10 gears, skid plates, 2 inch factory lift, 17 inch wheels.

it might bring 7 or 8, maybe more if its in perfect conditon. i'd price it at least $2K above whatever standard 01's go for.

Old 05-12-2013, 04:29 PM
CSDavies26
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just for reference, I paid 7k for my 01 ORE from rhode island. I live in western PA...the body was not in perfect shape (some moron kids did a drive by with a BB gun and the previous owner never fixed the holes in the paint...hence it started some slight rust. and it had the bottom of the door rust that everyone gets)....but it only had 76k miles on it and had the 360. in my experience, aftermarket mods add little to no additional value to the vehicle...that is a great lookin truck tho, id try for $7000

Old 05-12-2013, 08:44 PM
Brian_
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had somebody offer me 7k, said 8k and its a deal.

As for the heavy duty 360, that's what the build sheet said. I don't gotta clue what makes it HD though lol. I do appreciate your guys insight though!

It's ashame that with all the maintenance we all put into these vehicles, unlike normal owners that our value aint up there a little bit more, simply because of the care factor.

Old 05-13-2013, 03:03 PM
Bob5151
Veteran
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Brian_
I had somebody offer me 7k, said 8k and its a deal.

As for the heavy duty 360, that's what the build sheet said. I don't gotta clue what makes it HD though lol. I do appreciate your guys insight though!

It's ashame that with all the maintenance we all put into these vehicles, unlike normal owners that our value aint up there a little bit more, simply because of the care factor.
At the end of the day, most people just see a 12+ year old truck. Not everyone sees the value in a slightly older vehicle that's been well-maintained.

Quick Reply: Whats my 01 ORE Worth?