2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

My 360 sure has some balls lol

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 06:02 PM
JoshSlash87
Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dodge dude94
And what did you do to lose your license, hmmm?
lol I drove an idiot home! If it wasn't for his punk @$$ I'd have been home before I was legally intoxicated.

Na but I know what you're getting at, and you're right, It was a bad thing all around that night, I threw several of my morals out that night. I'm much wiser now and never want to lose my license again. Sucks cuz when I tell people that I got a DUI, they automatically put me in with all the drunks who swerve over the center line & don't know what they're doing, I knew exactly what I was doing that night and would have done the same thing sober...in fact my burnout in the bar parking lot before I had a drop to drink was even better than the one I did in front of my buddies house. I had seen my GF's ex talking to her at the bar and honestly it set the tone for the whole night, I was on a mission to let some angst out after seeing that, and I did just that!. I didn't hurt nobody and I passed the field sobriety test and it just sucks to be pooled with those people who cannot drive and who do actually put peoples lives at risk. It also sucks to see certain old people still on the road that drive just as bad as any drunk.

But I do own up to my mistakes and don't recommend anyone doing the things I did. I even admitted to the cop about my burnout when he had no evidence as I took responsibility for it. On a side note, I wish I would have discovered the NA Beers prior to that night!...would have saved me $1500 and 6 months of biking.

Last edited by JoshSlash87; 08-06-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Quick Reply: My 360 sure has some balls lol