2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Saw something very interesting today.

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2013 | 05:50 PM
Mopar Mike
|
Veteran
Default Saw something very interesting today.

So I was on my way home today, about 45 minutes ago actually, and I saw something very interesting to say the least. In the oncoming lane a 2nd gen Single cab long bed Ram topped a hill and was partially in my lane. He was pulling a very large, but very poor condition camper trailer. He jerked it over back in his lane abruptly, but then I noticed right behind him was another 2nd gen Ram pulling a smaller camper, that was also in very poor condition. And then another 2nd gen pulling the same thing, and then another, a 3rd gen pulling the same thing, and then another 2nd gen. 5 2nd gens in all, and a 3rd gen all pulling crappy camper trailers. Here's the thing though. Every truck had cameras mounted on them, and I didn't start looking real close at all the trucks until about the 3rd or 4th one, but they all had passengers in them, and I noticed in at least 2 of the trucks, the passenger was holding a camera. Also, what looked like a camera crew van was at the tail end of the convoy.

So I'm assuming they were filming some sort of TV show? It just kinda caught me off guard. haha They all looked to be 3/4 ton, no 1 tons, or at least if they were, they weren't DRW. They were all different mixtures of long beds, shortbeds, Reg. Cabs, Ext. cabs, etc. and I think at least 2 of the 2nd gens were gassers.

Might be something worth investigating.

Old 11-23-2013 | 05:53 PM
Prismatic
All Star

Probably Top Gear USA

Old 11-23-2013 | 08:24 PM
stewie01
Legend

That amount of trucks doesn't make much sense for Top Gear US, there's only 3 hosts, and usually I can spot a Top Gear license plate on the vehicles.

But it's possible.

Old 11-23-2013 | 09:05 PM
Ramman18
Champion

Twister 2: Revenge of the Trailer Park!

Quick Reply: Saw something very interesting today.