DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-ram-general-discussion-non-tech-146/)
-   -   Zman (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-ram-general-discussion-non-tech/379811-zman.html)

Jacksoncove 09-24-2014 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by HeyYou (Post 3197574)
Yep. :)

Wonder what his mother is going to do with the dog..... for those that live nearby, if he needs a good home, he would be more than welcome here.

I will talk to his mom and find out what she plans to do with Angus

HeyYou 09-24-2014 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Jacksoncove (Post 3197584)
It was my understanding it was the same cancer, he never followed up with his 6mos visits

Well, he was warned at the time they took his leg that there was still a chance that it would spread. Ouch. 'Tis really a drag. Life sometimes REALLY sucks.

Originally Posted by Jacksoncove (Post 3197586)
I will talk to his mom and find out what she plans to do with Angus

Thank you. If he needs a home, we can come up with some arrangements to get him here. I would much rather have him come here, than be put down.........

Jacksoncove 09-24-2014 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by HeyYou (Post 3197587)
Well, he was warned at the time they took his leg that there was still a chance that it would spread. Ouch. 'Tis really a drag. Life sometimes REALLY sucks.

Thank you. If he needs a home, we can come up with some arrangements to get him here. I would much rather have him come here, than be put down.........

Agreed he is a awsome dog, loves his orange ball! I would take him but I already have 2 dogs and a cat I will inquire and let you know

HeyYou 09-24-2014 12:59 PM

I already have two as well. :) But, there is always room for another here, in circumstances such as this.

redneck_ram 09-24-2014 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by HeyYou (Post 3197594)
I already have two as well. :) But, there is always room for another here, in circumstances such as this.

Angus is very well mannered! however, i wonder how he will act/react to new people now that john is gone...

hes a very protective dog, and if i didnt have 2 myself, id take him in a heart beat!

HeyYou 09-24-2014 01:38 PM

I am sure it will be an adjustment.... and for my two dogs as well.... (kia is notoriously over-protective.....) But, I get along better with animals than I do with people. Would be nice if I could just road-trip out there, and visit with him for a couple days for him to get used to me..... but, I can't afford that. :)

We will wait, and see what happens. May be a non-issue, and mom may decide to keep him.

redneck_ram 09-24-2014 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by HeyYou (Post 3197607)
I am sure it will be an adjustment.... and for my two dogs as well.... (kia is notoriously over-protective.....) But, I get along better with animals than I do with people. Would be nice if I could just road-trip out there, and visit with him for a couple days for him to get used to me..... but, I can't afford that. :)

We will wait, and see what happens. May be a non-issue, and mom may decide to keep him.

least we all know we will have awesomely amazing homes up there when we get there!

merc225hp 09-24-2014 02:43 PM

This is sad news to read.

RIP Zman

Wombat Ranger 09-24-2014 02:46 PM

Thanks Paul for the text this morning. RIP Z.

Jacksoncove 09-24-2014 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by redneck_ram (Post 3197533)
Thanks for the call this morning ted! He was definitely one of the best people you could ever meet. He always put other before himself! Im glad to have been able to have met him, like ted, only about 35 minutes from him. He will be missed!

RIP John!

Yes he will be missed!