2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Introduction from SE Louisiana

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 07:27 AM
gonzoguy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introduction from SE Louisiana

Hello, I am the gonzoguy. The ride is a 1998 Ram 1500 SLT Laramie, 5.2 Magnum, 2wd Regular Cab Short bed. Purchased back in February off ebay, stock work horse used for interstate travel since day one. Well maintained until regular wear and tear came, ball joints, pitman arm and exhaust was falling apart. So now she went to a good home where she gets what she deserves.
When researching ball joints I found DJM Suspension upper control arms were cheaper than buying and replacing all four ball joints. So I got the uppers control arms with moog ball joints and felt safer knowing I wasnt a bump away from loosing my front end. From there I decided to just go with the rest of DJM's suspension components and do the 4/6 drop.
Love the style of this truck lowered. So im build up a little hot rod now, just for the fun of it, with hughes engines go fast goodies and whatnots. So stay tuned.

Old 12-16-2014, 07:31 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 349 Likes on 310 Posts

Welcomne to the forum. You found the right section.

Quick Reply: Introduction from SE Louisiana