2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Got a new tool today

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 09:22 PM
issakar
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a new tool today

My girlfriend got an odd email today saying we had a package delivered by UPS. We were both confused because neither of us had ordered anything recently.

When I got home I found it was addressed to me. I just recently had a birthday and figured perhaps it was a gift. I opened it and was happy to find a Lisle impact driver set

Amazon.com: Lisle 29200 3/8" Hand Impact Tool Set: Automotive Amazon.com: Lisle 29200 3/8" Hand Impact Tool Set: Automotive

Part of the reason it was such a surprise is because I'm maintaining a google doc list, and didn't realize it was shared among the family. This was a belated birthday gift from my girlfriend's brother. He went big and got the Lisle one too, I had a Craftsman one on the list, lol.

Anyway, that's what I came home to, and I decided to share.

Old 02-12-2015, 09:35 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 349 Likes on 310 Posts

Those are cool. I had one I bought from harbour freight. Broke like the second or third time I hit it. Replaced it with a craftsman. It's really come in useful a few times.

Old 02-12-2015, 09:42 PM
issakar
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkeaton
Those are cool. I had one I bought from harbour freight. Broke like the second or third time I hit it. Replaced it with a craftsman. It's really come in useful a few times.
I actually could have really used it the other day getting the cam cover off my 86 Yamaha Moto 4. I ended up putting a bit in a socket, then teh socket on an extension and hitting that. It worked, but this thing would have been the right tool and been a safer option, lol.

Quick Reply: Got a new tool today