2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Pacesetter 4wd LT headers finally

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 12:36 PM
IndyRamMan
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pacesetter 4wd LT headers finally

Im lucky i ordered my longtubes because it looks like pacesetter stopped making the longtubes for 2x's and started making them for 4x's. My headers are supposed to be here on the 17th, maybe they are the last set

http://store.summitracing.com/partde...amp;rsview=sku

same price as the 2xs but also silver ceramic coated.

Old 05-09-2007, 12:45 PM
mopowar
Record Breaker
Default RE: Pacesetter 4wd LT headers finally

I think thatthey probablyrun in production cycles. They get enough orders to tool up, make a batch, and send them off to have them coated. You may get yours sooner than the 17th. I was talking with Pacesetter last week, and they said a batch was getting ready to come back from coating. I have a estimated ship date of 5/27

Old 05-10-2007, 04:11 AM
IndyRamMan
Champion
Default RE: Pacesetter 4wd LT headers finally

ORIGINAL: mopowar

I think thatthey probablyrun in production cycles. They get enough orders to tool up, make a batch, and send them off to have them coated. You may get yours sooner than the 17th. I was talking with Pacesetter last week, and they said a batch was getting ready to come back from coating. I have a estimated ship date of 5/27
im still gettin them on the 17th...summit will get them sooner. then i have to wait on them.

Quick Reply: Pacesetter 4wd LT headers finally