2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Tell us about yourself

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 04:48 AM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tell us about yourself

I was messin around on the forums and i am jealous that the neon forum has this and we dont so im posting this on the two threads im always on!!... Just give us a brief something about yourself not a history not a biography just something like this...

Im greg im 18 from southeast PA and i drive a 96 dodge ram 1500 im saving for a ctd though.... I am from a very southern family and love to work on my truck, tractor, and all kinds of things around the house, also love to hunt and fish and the best sport is NASCAR!... i work for UPS and in the summer i work masonry construction and UPS. I also start college this fall to major in Industrial engineering......

I figured we should start this because on these forums i know we all get along and have a good time with eachother and i thought it would be cool to know a little about eachother..... So please post away dont make me be the only one!!!

Old 06-02-2007, 06:06 AM
CALVIN305
Professional
Default RE: Tell us about yourself

My name is Calvin. I’m going to be 24 years old on the 20th of this month. I’m Gemini and enjoy long walks...... oh sorry lol. I was born and raised in Miami Florida. Currently I work as a travel advisor (past 2 years). I also go to school full time. Undecided. Don’t know if I want to do Bachelors in Business Administration or go another direction and do Nutrition or maybe Pharmacy. I own a 1996 dodge ram 1500 rwd. I just purchased about 2 months ago. I love trucks and cars. I can appreciate all styles but love trucks and big luxury classics.

Old 06-02-2007, 09:56 AM
dnfd737
Veteran

My name is Eric
I am 35. I have been a firefighter for 20 yrs in november, but paid for 5 of thoes years I am a d.o.d . civilan firefighter. I havw a 99 quadcab 8'bed with the 5.9 this is my first 2nd gen truck. I have always been into mopar mostly plymouth but little experience with the newer stuff(read as 73 and up). I really enjoy this fourm you guys are great.

Old 06-02-2007, 01:05 PM
2001mustang_gt
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hi my name is James and i am in the Army and currently stationed in fort stewart, GA. I have my first baby due any day now, and i am originally from wisconsin and my wife is from boca raton FL. i am a mechanic both in the army and in the civilian world, i currently have a 1997 ram 1500 with the 5.9l my goal is to make it the fastest i can on all motor and still look stock...and i am trying to get another 2001 mustang gt..hence my screen name

Old 06-02-2007, 01:19 PM
John_Nick

Hey my name's John, I'm eighteen years old and live in Newfoundland, Canada. I'm currently attending memorial university of Newfoundland and am in the process of lifting my truck (99 ram 1500) 8 inches. Not much else to really say about myself, I'm pretty boring haha

Old 06-02-2007, 01:19 PM
jram99
Veteran

I'm Jeff, I'll be 48 in October. Was born and raised in Texas and still live here.Got my first Dodge truck when I was 17 (78 standard cab with 440 4bbl). Have been hooked ever since. Owned 3DodgeP/U's, 2 RamChargers,Chrysler LaBaron, Plymouth Cuda (hell no, it had a slant 6), DodgeDart, and a fewChevy's along the way. Also own 4 Arctic Cat 4wheelers, and a Yamaha Rhino 660. I currently have a 99 Quad Cab Sport with the 5.9. I enjoy building things, working on my truck & 4wheelers, hunting and fishing at our place in S Texas, and riding.

Went to school out in West Texas taking Pre-Veterinary Medicine but dropped out and went into construction for 10 years. Went back to school and got a degree in Electronicsthen went to work for IBM for a few years before becominga customer service rep working for a local IBM distributor where I've been for the last 9 years. My wife and I have been together for 32 years, married for 25 of those this July. We have twin boys that will be 23 this month. Now you know why I have all the 4wheelers, my wife loves to ride also! My love of Mopar and my family keep me feeling young.

Old 06-02-2007, 02:45 PM
Scottr1110
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hi im scott im 19 i live in westmont IL i drive a 1996 dodge ram that my dad was the orginal owner so has alot of value to me he passed away though so i live with my mom and sister i work at just tires been there since i was 17 im now a alingment tech i also just picked up a 91 eagle talon that i going to have alittle project with and i also have to maintain a 1998 olds intrigue and a 1997 cavi not in school right now just working thats about it

Old 06-02-2007, 06:13 PM
2big2dodge
Professional

hi all, im ryan, will be 20 in july, i am originally from oklahoma, i am in the air force and based in clovis new mexico. im a crew chief on a f-16 so natually i like to work on things. so im hoping to turn my truck into a beast just like everyone else im sure.and in the future my dream car is a 08' challenger.

Old 06-02-2007, 06:27 PM
WhiteisRight

Technically the 1500 that I have posting about with the tranny problem, and such, is really my friends. I have just been helping him with some of the mods and what not. My name is Pat, and the real owner of the truck is Eric. we're both 19, been great friends since elementary school, and have been wrenching on trucks and cars since high school. Me, him, and some of our other friends from HS go to the same college in Lima, OH called the University of Northwestern Ohio. Eric got his 01' 1500 Sport at the beginning of May this year and has modded it with numerous upgrades.Upgrades such as K&N CAI, Throttle Body spacer, Hedman Headers, Magnaflow muffler, and the Trans-Go shift kit (which BTW is now all working properly). Sits on Dunlop Radial Rover A/T 33"s with some Rancho shocks.

Old 06-02-2007, 09:44 PM
IndyRamMan
Champion

Im Andrew and im a dodgeaholic. Im 20 and i live in new jersey. Goin to college for finance, afterwards I am going to work for morgan stanley. I like to race, watch racing, boat, mess arround, get drunk and make an a$$ of myself and I work at costco currently.