2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What makes dodgeforum the best?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 02:45 AM
livetokite
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What makes dodgeforum the best?

it's the trucks[sm=hail.gif]

Old 06-04-2007, 03:32 AM
spaz_22
Captain

becuase we are not afraid to tell each other what might be wrong, and what to try and what experiences we've been through. Another thing is we are not afraid to share our information. We don't bash on newbies for asking questions that may have been brought up a year ago and yell at them to "click here" for the search fuction that can take hours and not even come close to finding out what you want[:'(]. Oh and everyone here has a sense of humor...

Old 06-04-2007, 03:48 AM
cify

1. we all own dodges

I lurked for awhile and finally signed up. I beleive I learned more in here about cars then I did in my auto class.

Old 06-04-2007, 04:06 AM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

glad you guys love this place so much.. the mods and the owner try very hard to make this a forum for everyone to enjoy and gain usefull knowledge...

to me.. i think this place rocks so much b/c of the fellas around here....

and it helps to be owning/driving the finest manufactured machines ever produced.. and best looking i might add

Old 06-04-2007, 09:56 AM
HankL
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Several years ago
Tom and Ray of the radio program 'Car Talk'
had an online poll about which drivers
made the best friends
and had the friendliest attitude toward fellow drivers.

BMW was rated worst.
Dodge was rated best.

Old 06-04-2007, 11:20 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

having been a part of the BMW community as well, I can agree with that to some point. i found that younger bmw drivers were the ones who had the "my crap doesnt stink" attitude...i still see that attitude from time to time from dodge folks, buti dont know that ive ever seen it from a ram owner...other truck forums arent as friendly as this one because theyre always busy fixing their broken trucks, while we are out enjoying ours...

Old 06-04-2007, 12:04 PM
jram99
Veteran

I can't comment on the other forums because I came to this one first and haven't found a reason to even look at the others. I'velearned so much stuff about my truck since being here and I've owned Dodge trucks since I was in high school. Great forum and cool place to spend some time. Thanks to all who make it that way. Jeff.

Old 06-04-2007, 01:15 PM
ASH
Veteran

#1 is the people on this site. There are quite a few very knowledgable and intelligent posters. We are all civil to one another, usually. I would guess that many of the members are professionals in their jobs or they work in occupations where communication with others is very important. This shows up in their posts and I think it helps to bring in other like minded people. I've been on some other forums and have read the wars that go on back and forth. Its entertaining, but doesn't solve any problems.

This is an interesting topic, and I think questions like this are part of what makes this a great forum. I think another reason this forum is great is the layout. A while back we discussed adding sub-categories to the 2nd Gen area. The idea was shot down.We felt it wasbest to have all the posts in one area. That way even off the wall topics like this are visible and can be discussed.

So thanks to everyone for being good members and helping one another out. I appreciate it and I'm sure many other do also. The moderators deserve a big thank you also for keeping the site running smoothly and putting out the few fires that do crop up.

Old 06-04-2007, 03:36 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I should also point out that the forum, and this section, benefit greatly from the great members, and the massive amounts of tech knowledge backing many of the replies. We have a second gen ram, and although I know my way around it, I too have benefitted from the knowledge of the members here.

Our moderators are also to thank for this section, and the whole site running so smoothly. [8D]

Old 06-04-2007, 07:47 PM
Redskin57
Professional

Jus idlin along trying to do mods and do improvements and save some green for gas while we'r at it. Some work better than others and others git different results.But mostly everybody isup frontand will dropback and give you a shove if'n your truck is broke.I enjoy it .

Quick Reply: What makes dodgeforum the best?