2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Off Subject Story.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 05:54 PM
mikerados21
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Off Subject Story.....

Hello my name is Michael Radosevich for who didnt know.....
If you dont want to read this you do not have to. Im just sitting at work and i thought i would share some things. Im not trying to make you all feel sorry for me. I just simply want to talk about this.
Well theres a story to this but on June 14th it will 1 year since my best friend died. he dies June 14th 2006. He was 17 yrs old. his name was James Cody Turney and he lived in between McAlester and Savanna OK. I went to high school with him for 2 years. This is how he died. He called me one day and said "Dude my mom went out of town and im bored do you think you can come over and hang out"? I replied, " Yeah ill be there in 10 mins" So I get to his house yadda yadda he comes out of his garage talking to his g/f and tells me to pull in his garage cuz he wasnt allowed to have any 1 over. Well i pull in he closes the garage andme and my friendgo to his room and he has a couple of handguns laying on his bed. You know nothingbig just showing us his guns. Well my friend ( Also named Michael but ill refer to him as Heskett which is his last name) was looking at the guns. I was taught never to touch a gun without my dad around so i kinda pondered off looking at his pictures on his mirror. But i noticed that ALL the guns were fully loaded. but not cocked. Well after a while of lookin around Cody reaches under his pillow and wadda u know he pulls out a 357 MAG. Fully loaded and hands it to heskett. Heskett opens the 6 shooter and pours all the bullets out on the bed. Cody said " dude put those back in there". As Heskett hesitates to put them in Cody says " oh i know what your trying to do" He loads one bullet spins the barrell around clicks it back in real fast ***** it and points the gun right at my head and asks " do you want to play russian roulette"? I out of pure instinct ducked and ran like a bat outa hell into his bathroom which was in his room. Heskett was just sitting on the bed. Then out of nowhere he walks about 2 ft away from me and stares me straight in the eye and says "fine ill play by myself" puts the gun to his head and i said " Cody NO!" and before you know it the gun discharges and all i remember is a loud bang. I squinted my eyes cause of the shock opened them and there he was. On the floor with a bullet to the head. But he was still breathing. and twitching. So i started to try to talk to him while i was calling 911. He lived out in the country so i coudlnt explain how to get there but he had a really close next door neighbor so i ran to the house literally busted the door off the hinges and threw my cell at the guy at the couch told him what was up and sprinted back. He was there just bleeding and all i could think of is call his g/f so i did. she showed up in about 5 mins. I didnt move him. I was too afraid. Its like i didnt know him at all. But the ambulance came. took him away and i had to go thru testswith the police. Some gunpowder residue test on the hands. I had to walk the officers thru what happened while all his blood was just there. it was horrible. After that i rode to the hospital and he survived 25-30 mins or stayed alive from a headshot. Amazing i thought but i knew it was better for him to go. I coudlnt see him being mentally ill or a vegetable after being our star football, golf, and basketball player.... So he died around 11 - midnight that day. I couldnt sleep for about a week just remembering me and him riding his 4 wheeler and hanging out. So i went to the vewing when they got him in a casket and they had his football jersey on him and yeah it was soaked with my tears. I will miss him forever he was the only guy to stick up for me. Sometimes i think i couldve avoided it but you know maybe it was his time to go. All i know is he will always be in my heart. eventhough that sounds lame he will. But thats not it thought. Exactly 20 days later i get a phone call from my dad saying "get home your moms not doing well". I popped my dodge ram into gear and flew 115 all the way home. My mom has had terminal cancer for 2 yrs at this point. It was July 4th of 2006 i walk in the door. and there she was in her bed in the living room just staring. I hugged her and told her i loved her so much. About 1 to 2 mins later she turned really pale. She took one deep breath and stopped breathing. The nurse shook her head and told me shes gone. But i wasnt sad. I mean like sad like when cody died. Of course i cried but i was happy that she was in a better place. That she no longer had to suffer cancer. But she was my mom and thats the important thing about it. Her funeral was one of those where they have the army troops there playing the fanfare cause she served in the military. It was really neat. But tears of joy and sadness were present. But to this day i no longer fear death because i have two special people waiting for me. And i know that one day ill get to see them again. Im still living life to the fullest and trying my hardest. Sometimes life isnt fair you know. but god has his reasons. This stuff will really give you a reality check. Thnx For Reading if you get to this point... Hope it didnt destroy your day..... Thnx!!!

Quick Reply: Off Subject Story.....