2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Dupli-Color Spray on Bed Liner

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007 | 07:32 PM
BostonRamGuy
|
Professional
Default Dupli-Color Spray on Bed Liner

Has anyone used the Dupli-Color bedliner in a can? I have a plastic Dura-Liner, but the piece that went on the tailgate is all deformed. Im thinking of just spraying it tomorrow with the Dupli-Color bed liner in a can. Looks good on the website.

Old 07-12-2007 | 10:52 PM
Fox Fader
Captain
Default RE: Dupli-Color Spray on Bed Liner

I haven't used it, but I can tell you about the other duplicolor products I've used... I prepared my stuff like I was suppose to and their paint didn't hold up nothing like it was suppose to. I say stay away from their products.

Old 07-13-2007 | 12:27 AM
cdusthockey
Veteran

^x2 i have had few good things to say about their products. i tried that spray on bra stuff and it didnt do anything but made my paint look faded. plus it doesnt even get hard it stayed in a grease-like state. only thing i would use of theirs is there touch up paint. id try the herculiner before the dupli-color. good luck

Old 07-13-2007 | 05:25 PM
BostonRamGuy
|
Professional

Well it turned out to work great. Prep is key, get a good sand in there.

Old 07-13-2007 | 08:52 PM
blkbaretta
Veteran

That does look pretty good, especially for coming out of a can. I'm eventually going to do some kind of liner on my truck; all it has now is the plastic one. I think it has some leaks in it so I would like to have something to protect the bed from rusting out eventually. Very cool though.

Old 07-13-2007 | 10:11 PM
Fox Fader
Captain

I'm not trying to be negative, but everythingrom duplicolor I used looked GREAT when I first did it, but it didn't last long at all.
Good luck though

Quick Reply: Dupli-Color Spray on Bed Liner