2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Yet another story....

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 01:42 PM
mikerados21
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yet another story....

Well I was driving around town minding my own bussiness and I decided to park at my dads store. (My dad owns a furniture store called "Mattress Warehouse & Furniture Gallery") I always park there cause its right on the "cruise strip" as we call it. While i was inside getn a gatorade some 19 yr old dudes window on a low rider 94 chevy windshield got cracked and it was blamed on me. Well my truck was parked out front and i saw him pull up. i had no idea he was mad at me so i started to look what he was doing. He walked up to my truck and punched my windshield 3 times.... I kinda laughed cause you cant break a windshield with ur fist. Well he walked to the drivers side window and punched it.... No break.... Then he started punching my truck. I threw my gatorade and sprinted out the door and without him hearing me i blind sided him in the jaw and it knocked him down. And I started to kick him as much as i could. But he got up and ran to his truck and he spun out and drove away. So i checked out my truck and theres a quarter sized dent on the back drivers sidefender and i scratch on the drivers side front fender. Well i call my dad and he got a cop up there and checked it out. Hes now got charges pressed on him for malicious injury to a vehicle or sumtn or another. But the damage done to him is he broke his right hand on my windshield and i broke his brackets off on his braces.... But sooner or later were gonna fight again cuz hes a mouthy bitch. but i was only protecting my truck so i guess i had a good enough reason. Cause it just got out of the shop like a couple of weeks ago. Agh well if we fight ill try to get it on video for u guys lol....

Old 07-23-2007, 01:50 PM
rtmorrisjr
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Yet another story....

does everyone in your town hate you...you just cant keep that truck w/out any dents can you. sorry to hear about the truck (again). Was he the same guy that vandalized your truck the first time. Also, was it you that cracked his window? Wouldn't recommend taping that fight, although i'd love to see it, you wouldn't want that to get in the wrong hands (cops).

Quick Reply: Yet another story....