2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Good Driveshaft solution

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 09:20 PM
bbourns
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Driveshaft solution

I need to lengthen my driveshaft....its still stock length and i would like to get it corrected but not sure how much it should cost. i need to add probably 4 inch i would think...but also i'm not getting a lil viberation when i get going which was expected but wondering ifs caused from the angel or length of the driveshaft or a little bit of both....the shaft pulled out i would say 3 inches but not sure how much is actually left inside...i moved a good wase from home for school now i'm looking to drive it out here to work on it but dont' want to pop the drive shaft out on the road or anything...one guy told me it was looking at about a 1000 bucks for the front drive shaft....( still has stock axles under it/just for now though/like i said i'm in college right now so money is kinda tight) any advice would be awesome thanks guys

Quick Reply: Good Driveshaft solution